Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bush Gang Ordered Torture to Escape War Crimes Charges

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 03, 2009, 05:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

" It turns out that high Bush officials put heavy pressure on Pentagon interrogators to get Mohammed and Zubaydah to reveal a link between Saddam Hussein and the 9/11 hijackers, in order to justify Bush’s illegal and unnecessary invasion of Iraq in 2003 according to the newly released report of the Senate Armed Services Committee. That link was never established. "

http://rinf.com/alt-news/war-terrorism/torture-was-used-to-try-to-link-saddam-with-911/5556/

That means they brought 2 men to the brink of death 183 and 83 times respectively, in a failed attempt to get them to link Iraq to what turns out to be the Bushniks very own 9/11 false flag attack.

I wouldn't doubt that is what opened up the torture flood gates, so to speak.

After that...well thats when the flaming sociopaths come out to play...and they are regulated in much the same way pedophile priests were.

But I digress...they have all kinds of cards to play when stuff like this comes out.

Its obvious these guys are not Americans, that they are traitors...they have attacked their own citizens, and should face all kinds of charges.

But they have laid down the pandemic card.

If that fizzles...the come back with the vaccine card..traditionally the wild killer card.

Immediate objective of the game...marshal law...ergo war crimes charges are not pursued.

Simulation only...human factor not calculated.

I know there will be some insiders with a conscience that will engage in sabotage...there always is...there are still people out there who would try to save the day.

What we are up against are the most vile of all humans...who murder for profit and amusement.

But...there is not a more formidable foe that I can think of than a cross section of humans uniting in a just and worthy cause.

Regards...

Doug1

El Capitan
PBS did a really surprising documentary about that.Like the info about the old dead volcano off the coast of of Africa that is cracked and will eventually slide into the atlantic to make killer wave that will wipe out the entire east coast killing millions of people.It will seldom be seen because it's better in some minds to be reactive then to be preventive.
  There was at least one prisoner who is still completely insane from the repeated torture. Bush did to the geniva convention what clinton did to the term sex with his fat intern.