Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla , the NS files , Cosmos Pump ...

Started by Mk1, June 09, 2010, 07:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW383

oppose - attract
push - pull
plus - minus
on-off
give-take
forwards-backwards
---------------------------
goal = have the natural environment say "what the hell is this little man-made intrusion?",
          "this needs to be neutralized..."
time to jump out of the box now....
on a side note, this is not overunity at all. it is simply a VERY creative way at grabbing
existing energy. zero physical laws violated. it is a process that uses overlapping mediums
in order to accomplish the task. that's the creative part. a combination of systems existing
in very close physical proximity. a conversion process if you will. and that is real slick.....

MW383

build aspects becoming very organized. no chickenball approach. included in the build will be major acquisition of right equipment that will scientifically validate various core aspects. Further aspects easily verifiable via simple/crude techniques, and certainly available in 1900. bottom line = physics works and all of its various calculateables. Screw OU and the horse it rides in on. Rubbishness pure and simple and for the disillusioned. No blind building. No tabletop circus acts or parlor tricks. In the ground it will be and as it should be. There is no other place. Why dedicate Amp capable construction to mA games? NOPE. Forget that. Why theorize blindly using a variety of buzz words? NOPE. It's time for nastiness. If there ends up being hurt feelings or those of antagonistic variety...I don't care. One more post. Not sure when yet. Thorough work takes time. Detractors? Gehenna to the lot of you, after the 2nd time through of course. 100 years of it. It is pass/fail so this could be seen as a bonus, at least to the ones that pass. Energy won't mean a damn thing in that little scenerio either...Other than original source. Goodbye cowboy.....

ef

1. Don't give up, on anything! You are still doing yours experiments, right? Do not quite just becouse you are hurt! There are many others reading you...

2. Did you know about Tesla's
- experiments with brain waves? and his inspirations?
- he(!) said that his turbine is his greatest invention? (so, practicaly he admit electricity was on second place in his mind)
- so he always thought about efficienty, no overunity?

3. Do you think nuclear energy is an overunity design? You receive more then you give?
No, you always consume something. More and more efficient. But, you have to consume something.

The fact is we dont know yet all sources of energy (think again about nuclear fision), and if we touch accidentally one of this unknown source and reach this over incomming energy, we quickly say "hei, look! overunity factor!!!", and our next generations will say looking back at us "what a limited minds!"

How do we all admit the existence of God? By accepting the fact "Someone had to create the Universe. It coudnt create itself!"
So, even at the Universe range, there has to be an initial impuls, one first energy.
And we do not do anything else but to consume it. In one way, or another...

Tesla wanted to absorbe the energy from the ionosfere. For this, he created a lot of inventions, tools that by coincidence can be usefull and into another purposes. Its like current. You can do so many things with it!

Yes, high frecvency, high voltage. High energy. Nothing else but just another new phisics laws that we just rediscover. But no, no overunity factor.

So, let say it in another brutal way: let's say I have an invention that can multiply energy without any other energy cost. Why do I have to restrict the system? Why do I have to say "hei, it can multiply energy, but just to some given limit!" Why do I have to be so ignorant to limit a law that I just didnt discover yet?! Just becouse I am afraid? Of what my mind just said? Of what that system can do? Or just becouse I admit long way before I demonstrate that my system is fake?

Yes, new source of energy! OK!
Yes, new efficient way of consuming energy! OK!
Yes, new free energy (in the similar concept of free solar, wind energy)! OK!

But, no, no overunity factor.

Sorry, but if you can multiply energy out of nothig, eventually your mecanism will produce so much energy that will fully full the entire Universe, so in the end, it will be evident that you cannot be samone else, but just God itself. Yes, in this conditions, I will agree. Otherwise, it will be impossible. Becouse this is the concept of energy itself. Give it another name, and I will agree with you. But do not call it Energy. Do not say "overunity energy factor!" It's a redundance in speaking!

Mk1

Hi all i made i quick video to show what i came up with , its my modern version of the Ns coil .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMwLIwoAKq8