Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Explicit content site opens when I enter overunity.com

Started by Fred Flintstone, May 09, 2009, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homersimpson

Hi,...

Try using Firefox, and then install the addons AdBlock Plus and NoScript, and you will be ok. NoScript will block the site "1traffu.ru", from what I can see that seems to be the problem.

It´s what i´m using and have had no problems with pop-ups.

Creativity

not only this! i just got a flase notify about a topic i followed. In a link that normally should point to overunity topic i got directed to some russian  webpage.
Stefan do some backup of the forum when it's still in one pice.

And to say that my good email is now on some spamers list somewhere...

Free Energy Open Source Research Forum OverUnity.com <harti@harti.com>
to   -------------------
data   10 may 2009 13:27
subject   Topic reply: Air - water electric generator
send by   harti.com

Follow up message
A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by Cloxxki.

View the reply at: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6072.new;topicseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by using this link: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=notify;topic=6072.0

More replies may be posted, but you won't receive any more notifications until you read the topic.

Regards,
The Free Energy Open Source Research Forum OverUnity.com Team.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Goat

Quote from: Low-Q on May 10, 2009, 07:11:54 AM
Hi,

Anybody else thet experience that a bad site pops up as soon as you enter overunity.com? It seems to happen every time I move the mouse over the logo flash section.

Vidar

Hi LowQ

I've have experienced the same problem as you described and posted the server information in the pop-ups thread at http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7441.msg177412#msg177412

The following information is for anyone who is using a Windows operating system and doesn't have Firefox and/or AdBlock and/or NoScript installed, or any other way to block this for that matter:

1. Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (When you double click on it choose to open with Notepad or Wordpad). See picture 1 below.

2.  Copy and paste the following at the end of the file and click save. See picture 2 below.

When this problem has been fixed on the site simply remove the entry from the hosts file and save the changes to bring the hosts file back to it's original state.

Regards,
Paul

Goat

Quote from: Creativity on May 10, 2009, 08:43:53 AM
not only this! i just got a flase notify about a topic i followed. In a link that normally should point to overunity topic i got directed to some russian  webpage.
Stefan do some backup of the forum when it's still in one pice.

And to say that my good email is now on some spamers list somewhere...

Free Energy Open Source Research Forum OverUnity.com <harti@harti.com>
to   -------------------
data   10 may 2009 13:27
subject   Topic reply: Air - water electric generator
send by   harti.com

Follow up message
A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by Cloxxki.

View the reply at: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6072.new;topicseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by using this link: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=notify;topic=6072.0

More replies may be posted, but you won't receive any more notifications until you read the topic.

Regards,
The Free Energy Open Source Research Forum OverUnity.com Team.

@ Creativity & All

Before you delete or add this email spammer to your spam filter please go to the "view information" section of the email and copy the sender's information (IP address and routes), you could post it here to help Harti block these guys if possible.

Regards,
Paul

hartiberlin

Hmm,
somebody managed to access my
.htaccess file.

They added the following code:

QuoteRewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} .*google.*$
RewriteRule .* ht tp://xxxxxxx..ru/ [R,L]

(Website name changed, so if someone clicks it it will not open up)

How can this be, if I had the .htaccess file
on 755 permission ?

Maybe they hacked or used my Spider-Trap.de
php files to manipulate the
.htaccess file ?

Okay, I will see now, if there is a new version of
the spider trap script and changed the pathes...

So the P.O.R.N sites are  gone now ! ;D

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum