Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fan to n-coils to fan

Started by AquariuZ, May 16, 2009, 06:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

Here is something that I would like to know...

Imagine a fan electric motor attached to a rotating rod of undetermined length and material. At certain distances small magnet assemblies are placed on the rod, and a matching copper coil on the outside -but not part of- the rod. Each of these coils are attached to a capacitator or battery, daisy chained to each other.

When you add sufficient coils and maybe add shielding between the coils so they do not interfere with each other individually. The only weight added to the rod (which may be any low weight material) are the magnets.

Would it theoretically be possible to close the loop?

Silly maybe, but, well, it is half-baked...

AZ

petersone

Hi AZ
Is'nt it just a motor running gen.running a motor,with Mr Lenz doing his bit with the coils and mags?
peter

AquariuZ

Quote from: petersone on May 16, 2009, 09:40:58 AM
Hi AZ
Is'nt it just a motor running gen.running a motor,with Mr Lenz doing his bit with the coils and mags?
peter

Maybe... I just wondered if you can reach a threshold where you can have a capacitator power the motor with the power generated from a number of independent coils.

I would gather it is important to individually isolate the coils because if not you would have an overall zero gain.

Don't know and wonder if anyone ever tried this.

petersone

Hi AZ
Not sure I understand "I would gather it is important to individually isolate the coils because if not you would have an overall zero gain"
could you explain?
peter

broli

I believe what he's saying is not that everything is as straight forward as one single theory. I do believe overunity is possible with a conventional generator and electric motor.

What turns a motor is F= BIL what makes a generator generate is U=BLv. What you want is high current so low resistance and slow rotation of the motor. While on the generator part you want low current so high resistance and high rotation. The motor will thus generate very little back EMF while the generator will generate very little back torque. The output on the generator will be very high voltage at low current. Assuming you can step this down to low voltage and high currents you are home free to close the loop.

This can be shown easily mathematically. But who's going to build the whole thing  ;D .