Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling: Working Principle

Started by AquariuZ, May 17, 2009, 07:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Sjack Abeling has found a way to make a gravity wheel work?

Yes, without a doubt
I think so, but I still have some reservations
Inclined to say no but need to see more evidence either way
No, but I think he thinks he has
No, it is wishful thinking
No, it is a deliberate hoax

mondrasek

I believe Abeling thought he had found a way to harvest Gravity for energy production like he says.  His tests lead him to exactly what Dusty and Eisenficker2000 have built.  And to the conclusion that all he needed to do now was to lower the friction and it would run.  That is why friction minimizing ideas are brought up in his patent.

Now I think he realizes it will not work and he may be trying to evade the embarrassment by stating he is selling the patent to others.

Still, I hope there is some undisclosed portion that does make it work.  I am confident it cannot work only as described in the patent.

I also do not believe any power company that purchased a way to make energy from gravity would suppress it.  There is too much money to be made by making and selling the machines and the electricity.  They would just be able to take over the market.  The power grid and the new generators would still need to be manufactured and maintained.  They would be able to charge for that as well as whatever they wanted for the electricity for quite a long time.  This would be an easy way to get mega-rich in a very short time.  What for profit company wouldn't jump at that?  Why suppress and grind along making relatively small profits over a long time when you can become mega rich in a very short time?

M.

Cloxxki

Quote from: mondrasek on May 20, 2009, 09:56:38 AM
I believe Abeling thought he had found a way to harvest Gravity for energy production like he says.  His tests lead him to exactly what Dusty and Eisenficker2000 have built.  And to the conclusion that all he needed to do now was to lower the friction and it would run.  That is why friction minimizing ideas are brought up in his patent.

Now I think he realizes it will not work and he may be trying to evade the embarrassment by stating he is selling the patent to others.

Still, I hope there is some undisclosed portion that does make it work.  I am confident it cannot work only as described in the patent.

I also do not believe any power company that purchased a way to make energy from gravity would suppress it.  There is too much money to be made by making and selling the machines and the electricity.  They would just be able to take over the market.  The power grid and the new generators would still need to be manufactured and maintained.  They would be able to charge for that as well as whatever they wanted for the electricity for quite a long time.  This would be an easy way to get mega-rich in a very short time.  What for profit company wouldn't jump at that?  Why suppress and grind along making relatively small profits over a long time when you can become mega rich in a very short time?

M.
Good Point. If ENECO would hold the global patent for a true overunity PPM, they'd gradually take over the Dutch market with it, and sell licences to far away other companies, which don't affect their market. Big money for sure, even if it would turn out to be "expensive" energy compared to windmills. Lease out power machine to remote locations, etc.
Perhaps indeed he sees now that his machine will never run as-is, but that would imply him having lied on TV camera. Dusty's replication is great work, but much more can be gotten from it.

I lack the math experience, but think that the shot put action in the left upper quadrant (weight moving outward along a wheel slot) may unleash a potential in lateral velocity. Little is needed to go a long way. If that's not the driving principle (if any), it's the ability to get more height in a short radial distance, without taking energy from the wheel. Velocity lost doesn't hurt so near the axle, and CF might help a hand making it out to the rim again at 0:00.

Oh, the uncertainty!!

AquariuZ

Come on people. Ever heard of the 7 families? Illuminati?

Nothing can be done unless you distance yourself from their grid.

There are no nations nor countries, there are just corporations who own EVERYTHING, including politicians, media & yes utilities.

Worldwide that is.

Do you really think some local ENECO joker will be allowed to introduce a non-approved technology?

Come on.

AquariuZ

STATEMENT FROM SJACK ABELING:

Beste lezers,

Uit de reakties van vele bezoekers van onze site blijkt dat u zich grote zorgen maakt dat de uitvinding die wij hebben gedaan en alle kennis die inmiddels is vergaard zal verdwijnen door bijvoorbeeld overname, omkoping of machtsmisbruik van de diverse industrieën of landen.

Meer informatie verstrekken?
We krijgen de vraag om meer gedetailleerde informatie te verstrekken, dit als "beveiliging" zodat ook in de meest fantasierijke scenario's de uitvinding behouden blijft. Maar het delen van informatie over een dergelijk revolutionair systeem leidt voor ons uiteindelijk alleen maar tot enorme problemen.

Doelstelling
Wees gerust: niets zal ons er toe kunnen verleiden om het door ons ontwikkelde systeem te laten verdwijnen. We zijn er namelijk van overtuigd dat ons systeem de mogelijkheid heeft om het energie probleem van onze planeet en onze kinderen op verantwoorde wijze op te lossen. Onze doelstelling is daarom duidelijk: uiteindelijk zullen we onze uitvinding inzetten om energie te produceren!

Samenwerking?
We werken er hard aan om binnen drie jaar een commercieel verantwoord systeem of product te produceren. Dat kunnen we niet alleen, maar Mooie Energie zal alléén samenwerken en overeenkomsten aangaan met bedrijven die hetzelfde uitgangspunt hebben!

Sjack Abeling

TRANSLATION:

Newsletter May 27, 2009

Dear readers,

The reactions of many visitors to our site indicates that you are very worried that the invention which we have done and all knowledge that has been collected for example, will disappear over corruption or abuse of the various industries or countries.

We have the demand for more detailed information, as a "security" so that even in the most imaginative scenarios the invention is preserved. But the sharing of information on such a revolutionary system in the end only leads to enormous problems.

Objective
Do not worry: noone will be able to seduce us for the system developed by us to disappear. We are convinced that our system has the possibility of solving the energy problem of our planet and our children in a responsible manner. Our objective is clear: ultimately, we will use our invention to produce energy!

Cooperation?
We work hard to within three years make a commercialy sound system and product to produce.  We cannot do that alone but Mooie energie will only cooperate and enter into agreements with companies that have the same vision!

Sjack Abeling

It looks like our little "campaign" brought a reaction. Still not the one we all hoped (disclosure). Thanks all, you know who you are...

And let me be blunt: WHAT IF SOMEONE DECIDES YOU NEED TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT SJACK? Think about it. You can call all of us crazy but you must take into account the numerous deaths of inventors like Stanley Meyer & Jan Sloot in the last 30 years. Even though this is the Netherlands.

AZ

Cloxxki

I most certainly hope he has a good arrangement with his attorney regarding disclosure, making his accident unnecessary even to those who'd benefit from it. Of course it would be much better to have Sjack spreading the word a bit more convincingly. Get his patent sorted, and then show the world what he's got.

Seems we're going to wait, wait, and wait some more. Unless we figure it out ourselves, come up with something better, and spread good drawings.

Name me a big construction deal line that was not breached, at least in Holland. We've been building railroads for centuries, and here in Holland we add years to our schedules and billions to our budgets to make simply dead-straight out and back tracks.

Also, I hope scale will not be a deciding factor for Abeling's principle to work. Small scale opens up affordable and efficient means to distribute the "word". Shipping prototypes to the likes of Greenpeace, Al Gore, green political parties, etc.

If you want a company with true green intensions, I'm afraid you'll need to build that company yourself. Name me 3 companies that can be trusted, in sight of huge money and power?

Let's get our hands dirty and make this principle work, what ever it is

Any Dutchies open to attend a brain storming session on neutral terrain, over some good Belgian beers?