Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New LaFonte Group generator design

Started by Butch LaFonte, May 18, 2009, 01:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capthook

Looks interesting, but don't fully understand what you are showing.

Your very nice (but very short) 3d animation on youtube text says:
"All elements of this design are proven in tests and are posted on this site in various videos."
Can you direct us to other vids on this concept?
Describe a little more of the concept?

I see the stator upper/lower bars are pre-magnetized by the end magnet and wrapped with coils.
The rotor enters in between the bars - and there is a ?fixed element? in there also.  More details on the fixed element?  What is it - steel?  Is it attached to the bars?
Can you expand on the theory of operation?

Thanks for sharing!

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: capthook on May 20, 2009, 12:34:25 AM

"All elements of this design are proven in tests and are posted on this site in various videos."

I see the stator upper/lower bars are pre-magnetized by the end magnet and wrapped with coils.
The rotor enters in between the bars - and there is a ?fixed element? in there also.  More details on the fixed element?  What is it - steel?  Is it attached to the bars?

Thanks for sharing!
Capthook,
The fixed element composition will vary with the energy of the magnet. The fixed element will need to saturate at a point that leaves half of the field available for the rotor magnet. The air gaps between the poles of the fixed element is filled with a nonmagnetic material such as plastic for a means of mounting it in place. A two rotor version eliminates the fixed rotor.
Also have you read the text in the drawing I posted to this thread just above.
I will get together a list of links on youtube for you also.
Also the air gap between the rotor element and fixed element is to large in the animaton and is being changed at this time.
Butch

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: capthook on May 20, 2009, 12:34:25 AM

Thanks for sharing!
See these links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7a8rEEAfLM&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1XFs2uPUK4

petersone

Hi Butch
I eventually got to understand the genny,I don't know if it will work or not,you obviously think it will,but either way,a clever idea!!!
peter

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: petersone on May 20, 2009, 06:50:19 PM
Hi Butch
I eventually got to understand the genny,I don't know if it will work or not,you obviously think it will,but either way,a clever idea!!!
peter
Peter,
The moving and fixed elements can be replaced by permanent magnets and the permanent magnets in the stator eliminated.
This is just another of several configurations.
Butch