Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Invention Most Likely To Be SHELVED

Started by AquariuZ, May 20, 2009, 06:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

I have his mobile number... But even though I do not wish to abuse this privilige, I have sent him another SMS this morning.

Those those who doubt: He is selling his concept to the power company, not the wheels, the commercially exploitable concept.

If it will ever be used, we are talking decades here, decades.

AquariuZ

Quote from: ramset on May 20, 2009, 08:44:26 AM
Maybe you fellows could convince him to get into the' TOY' business ,or educational 'Toy's'

{so the children can learn}

Chet

He can´t. The concept will be owned by Eneco (probably).

If this is reproducible you can bet your behind this will be sealed up right upto a lifetime non disclosure on the part of the inventor.

dutchy1966

Quote from: AquariuZ on May 20, 2009, 09:21:56 AM
I have his mobile number... But even though I do not wish to abuse this privilige, I have sent him another SMS this morning.

Those those who doubt: He is selling his concept to the power company, not the wheels, the commercially exploitable concept.

If it will ever be used, we are talking decades here, decades.

Hi AZ,

Can you be a bit more precise about why you are sure he is selling the concept and not the product? Is there anywhere more info on this because the website certainly doesn't make this clear...

regards Dutchy

Cloxxki

Quote from: dutchy1966 on May 20, 2009, 10:04:02 AM
Hi AZ,

Can you be a bit more precise about why you are sure he is selling the concept and not the product? Is there anywhere more info on this because the website certainly doesn't make this clear...

regards Dutchy
Perpetuum Mobiles propelled by gravity are nothing new. Many patents on it, just all resulting in non-working devices.
I sure hope that after his patent (we'll need to re-read the text) we'll still be able to pull his "trick" if only we find another way to harness the slight surplus in energy he may have found.

I sure would not like to offend or harress Abeling either, but we sure should do something.
I myself am looking into going into the toy business. Most likely based on open source ideas rather than a hard patent though. I'd go by the assumption that I'm a better businessman that the next guy.
Bicycles, my former love, are of quite basic design, but money can be made by selling them.

Abeling could always sell his expertise and name to those looking to make new power generators. My toy company would surely approach him anyway, even if I've got my own open source patent. If he pulled off PPM for real, he's the man to have on your team.

AquariuZ

Sorry, but it is clear how this is going to end. Abeling does not pick up the phone anymore, he will get a few million euro for his concept, and it is shelved. I would not be surprised anyone involved gets sick all of a sudden with a bad case of swine flu. Sigh.

All we can do at this point is continue and try to figure this out.

Springs I say, please check the model thread and comment.

Have high hopes this is the missing element.