Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can anyone confirm the Lafonte balance experiment.

Started by broli, May 26, 2009, 06:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: Butch LaFonte on May 27, 2009, 10:48:58 PM
Hey you guys,
I can't believe after all the tests video on our Youtube site of different aspects of this design that no one has seen the overunity potential in this sequence of operation.
The bars can be moved back together with virtually no work and work is done when they separate.
The main magnet bars move out with less work when the element are together and pull in doing more work when the bars are separated.
Maybe I should put some fish line on it and everyone will start buying plans for it.
See this link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8lgEUJXKc&feature=channel_page

Hi Butch, I watch all your vids, Great stuff!

My only fear at the moment is that you MAY be redistributing the field shape when the mags are together, making it more concentrated close up and weaker further away.

So maybe if you tested it's attraction force at a distance then at some distance the mags apart might show more attraction?

Of course I hope my fears are wrong, we'd all like to see a PMM run on its own and your ideas seem to be a strong candidate compared to many others. I think perpendicular magnetics certainly has some hidden secrets to it!

Anyway I am going to build a rig, smaller, like yours and start looking at this, it'll go slow as I'm doing other electronic stuff at the moment. But I'll definitely post back here with my findings.

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: Yucca on May 28, 2009, 01:14:05 PM
Hi Butch, I watch all your vids, Great stuff!

My only fear at the moment is that you MAY be redistributing the field shape when the mags are together, making it more concentrated close up and weaker further away.

So maybe if you tested it's attraction force at a distance then at some distance the mags apart might show more attraction?

Of course I hope my fears are wrong, we'd all like to see a PMM run on its own and your ideas seem to be a strong candidate compared to many others. I think perpendicular magnetics certainly has some hidden secrets to it!

Anyway I am going to build a rig, smaller, like yours and start looking at this, it'll go slow as I'm doing other electronic stuff at the moment. But I'll definitely post back here with my findings.
Thanks Yucca,
Let me know how the test goes.
Butch