Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to spot MIB disinfo agents in forums

Started by the badger, May 26, 2009, 12:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@newbie123

One thing that is very obvious and that is the answers will never come from you.
Before you come to a public forum like this, Mr. newbie123, maybe you should consider some preliminary potty training. It's kind of embarrassing for the others here to see you slop all over yourself so gleefully.

If you had just 1% of @IST's gut and crud, you would not be saying what you are saying because you would know where he is coming from. But I guess you are too rational for the OUers here. Tell me, do you now what he held in his hand in his photo. No. Did not bother to even ask with some level of "niceness".
Nahhhhhhh. Because you're just another Prick in the Wall.

MrMag

Quote from: wattsup on May 27, 2009, 08:13:33 PM
@newbie123

One thing that is very obvious and that is the answers will never come from you.
Before you come to a public forum like this, Mr. newbie123, maybe you should consider some preliminary potty training. It's kind of embarrassing for the others here to see you slop all over yourself so gleefully.

If you had just 1% of @IST's gut and crud, you would not be saying what you are saying because you would know where he is coming from. But I guess you are too rational for the OUers here. Tell me, do you now what he held in his hand in his photo. No. Did not bother to even ask with some level of "niceness".
Nahhhhhhh. Because you're just another Prick in the Wall.

Easy there Wattsup.

I really think you have two groups of people here. The ones that follow IST and us. I feel that any person with a technical background and some knowledge of electronics can see right through him. As I said before, as soon as you question him about anything he says you don't understand or it is over your head. Why doesn't he just explain and answer the questions? I think it is because he doesn't know himself. If a person doesn't know, that's fine just say it, not one of us here know everything. Well, I think most of us would admit it. But to come out and say I know but you won't understand, is another story. If we were the only ones on this forum then I would care less what IST blabs about. Everyone would know better.

Now, for the people with little or no technical or electronic background. These are the people who are looking for some direction or explanations. These are the people I like since there knowledge is limited in some aspects but it does give, at least to me, a fresh look or another angle to the problem. But also, it is these people who could be sidetracked or misinformed by people like IST. IMHO, he is not really helping here.

What is he holding in his hand.  It must be an IST something or other. To me it looks like a large joule thief.

As per IST history,

Does he know what it will do - yes
Does he know how to input the signals - yes
Does he know how to capture the output - yes
Does he know how to close the loop - yes
Will we ever see a schematic - no
Will we ever see I/O readings - no
Will he ever actually complete this - no

tournamentdan

Quote from: wattsup on May 27, 2009, 11:57:57 AM
@IST

Just don't answer to these guys because they won't be here for long. lol

The hammer will fall very soon my friends.

You are the MIB disinfo agent wattsup. You do not want the the truth you just want your own version. We can not help that you get your panties all bunched when someone with a better grasp on things try to explain the physics of a moving part. Sure lets kick everybody that does not agree with you. All that will be left will be the mylow lovers, and in five years all of you mylow lovers will still be playing with the same configuration of magnets wondering, why won't it work. I saw it work on you tube. By the way. When I was in seventh grade I made this same motor for our science fair. It did not work back then either. I do not have any pictures, but you can ask my old science teacher. I think her name was MRS. JOHNSON :-\ :-[ :'( :D ;D
I'll see your theory, and raise you mine!!!

innovation_station

HEARS YOUR REALITY ....

IM BACK ...  HOWS THAT FOR PROOF...

;)

IST!  8)

YES I HAVE PLAYED THIS CARD B4 ...  HENCE WHY IT COMES SOOOOOOO EASLY 4 ME .....

DUH!

ill remind you now i reverse engineered a tpu ... i did not have a scope at that time... 

and to this day i still dont have the skills to use 1 properly ...   so what ...  did your scope make you comprhend ..  no ...

nor did your tools or your money lol

it is in my mind and for a reason too .....   ;)

ask yourself what that reason is..

perhaps i was expected to show up ...   :)

whats g anyways ....  :D  lol  ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

newbie123

Mylow fooled lots of people...   Including me  to a certain extent,   I'll admit it..    But  I was going to remain skeptical until I saw a working replication...  And  even if it did really work on some new science principle, the chances that it would "drain the magnetism" out of the magnets (which would also be brand new science, afaik)  are far greater than it being a perpetual device.

I've noticed lots of  people will buy these stories,  pranks,  conspiracies,  riddles,  or whatever,  from people who have absolutely nothing to show  (i.e.  detailed replication instructions).      Heck, some  will even stand up for IST who is either a 9  year old prankster, or just nutty as a fruitcake... 

But with all the time, effort and creativity people spend on off the wall concepts.... Some could probably really accomplish something, whether it be LENR,   an ICE/Steam engine hybrid,  wind energy improvements, or whatever..     But, It just doesn't make any sense to take least likely route to  renewable energy (or FE) If this is your goal.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.