Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Field Disruptor FACT or Fiction?Please read-

Started by subgirl28, May 28, 2009, 05:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

subgirl28 said:
...i just want to get rid of it and buy what i need to buy. if it exists.

>>I was a customer of Loompanics years ago.  They're headquartered in the Seattle area---or were then.

I think(?) the 'Web address would be:

http://loompanics.com

Re-edited answer: Yep, that's the place.  Just like they always were.  They might be able to sell you the means to make the devices you need.

---Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: subgirl28 on May 28, 2009, 11:31:10 PM
The one reply with the copper soles, sounds great, so grounding myself you say? Would that be only for an electric field? I bought one of those faraday cages but it was like a special mesh material. and it did not work.  the tin foil hat did not work at all I felt ridiculous! LOL  I also tried one of those copper hats from lessenemf.com store.  I cant get it to leave. I will try the copper shoes and see if they can lose me that way.  In one of the articles i read.  A superconducter offers 100 % shielding affects.  What is that? could you explain to me how i can use it to break up a electro magnetic field? Where i can buy or make one. In the mean time thanks for the ideas! ----rc

My apologies subgirl28,

I never thought you would take my post seriously, I was just having a bit of fun with a ridiculous proposition.

Ir would appear you have a fairly serious problem and I hope I have not aggravated your condition with my comments.

If you really think that you have a problem with electromagnetic fields do the following test. There are a number of garden sheds on the market that are made entirely of steel. They are as good a Faraday cage as you can get. Find somewhere where you can go inside the shed and close the door.

If electromagnetic fields influence you the way you say, you should immediately notice a difference.

Do the test and tell me what you find.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

turbo

Wrap yourself in aluminium foil and ground it to the water pipe.
If you really want to measure, put in a diode (OA95 or 4148 etc.) and a voltmeter in between yourself and the water pipe.

Most people suffer from the radiation from UMTS GSM HDSPA WIFI WLAN  Digital Television Broadcast etc. High frequency Antennas, check if there are any in your area, or get a meter to measure the field strength.

:)

Marco.

xee2

@ subgirl28

There are cases where peoples bodies do strange things. I suggest you go to a local colledge and show one of the physics department professors what is happening. I think you need to seek expert advice not the kind of stupid ideas you are likely to get at this site.

Groundloop

@subgirl28,

May I recommend Colloidal silver in water. One table spoon in the morning and one table spoon in the evening. Maybe it can help you, I do not know.

Groundloop.