Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@TH

I am planning on having a rotor made by my local machinist and also some other parts.

But I will not do anything until I have all the idea in my head and can put it all on paper so I have some questions and will have more questions.

One of my questions is regarding the HV Coil. Lately I have been looking at all sorts of designs for coils and have basically understood that most systems with coils will have one polarity to do nothing but waste energy or work potential. What a waste.

So here is an idea I have regarding the HV coil. If it has curved ends that point towards the magnets, then you could have both ends going to the magnets hence have double the acceleration (or cogging dampener) effect on the drive motor.

I am putting up a diagram of what I mean below. The side view shows the cores pointing to the magnets. The front view shows several cores with one side to a north and the other to a south pole. You can have one or more as needed.

So what would be your educated guess on chances of this being suitable for such a usage.

wattsup

CRANKYpants

Quote from: wattsup on June 27, 2009, 08:15:38 PM
@TH

I am planning on having a rotor made by my local machinist and also some other parts.

But I will not do anything until I have all the idea in my head and can put it all on paper so I have some questions and will have more questions.

One of my questions is regarding the HV Coil. Lately I have been looking at all sorts of designs for coils and have basically understood that most systems with coils will have one polarity to do nothing but waste energy or work potential. What a waste.

So here is an idea I have regarding the HV coil. If it has curved ends that point towards the magnets, then you could have both ends going to the magnets hence have double the acceleration (or cogging dampener) effect on the drive motor.

I am putting up a diagram of what I mean below. The side view shows the cores pointing to the magnets. The front view shows several cores with one side to a north and the other to a south pole. You can have one or more as needed.

So what would be your educated guess on chances of this being suitable for such a usage.

wattsup

CLOSING THE MAGNETIC CIRCUIT IS THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT... !

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU STAGGER YOUR COILS TO REDUCE INITIAL COGGING TORQUE OR PUT YOUR COILS ON A "DOOR" AND BRING THEM IN TOWARDS THE ROTOR GRAGUALLY WHILE IN ACCELERATION MODE OR YOU WILL REQUIRE A HUGE MOTOR TO GET YOUR ROTOR STARTED.

THE DIAGRAM BELOW SHOWS HOW THE COILS ARE STAGGERED BETWEEN THE MAGNETS (O) SUCH THAT COGGING TORQUE IS MINIMIZED.

ALSO INSTEAD OF PLACING THE COILS DIRECTLY OVER THE MAGNETS YOU CAN PUT THEM AS SHOWN.

l---C O I L ---l
                        l                   l   
                       O                  O                 O
                                  l                   l                 
                                  l---C O I L ---l

YOUR METHOD:

O---C O I L ---O---C O I L ---O

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING PARALLEL WOUND SERIES CONNECTED BIFILAR COILS WOUND TIGHTLY.

CHEERS
T                     

CRANKYpants

Quote from: samedsoft on June 27, 2009, 01:03:33 PM

Dear Thane,

Congradulations!

You mention above CONCEPTUALIZED MODEL, do you have simulations for this system?

How do you calculate coupling and power factor for bifilar coil?

FIRST OF ALL THE POWER FACTOR IS SHOWN ON THE SIILY-SCOPE IN THE VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq_yGELmhV4&feature=channel_page

THE POWER FACTOR OF THE CONVENTIONAL COIL MATCHES THE LOAD POWER FACTOR OF 1 AND IS SHOWN ON LOAD WHEN THE CURRENT AND VOLTAGE SINE WAVES ARE IN PHASE.

CONVENTIONAL COIL PRIMARY POWER = CURRENT x VOLTAGE x POWER FACTOR ( 1 )

THE BI-TOROID POWER FACTOR REMAINS AT ZERO (OR CLOSE TO IT) BOTH OFF LOAD AND ON LOAD - THIS MEANS THAT THE CURRENT IN THE PRIMARY IS REACTIVE AS IS THE POWER AND THE PRIMARY POWER IS ZERO WHEN ON LOAD.

BI-TOROID PRIMARY POWER = CURRENT x VOLTAGE x POWER FACTOR ( 0 )

BI-TOROID PRIMARY POWER = 0
(IF THE POWER FACTOR = 0)

THE "CONCEPTUALIZED MODEL" WAS DONE ON PAPER - SIMULATIONS EXISTED ONLY IN MY HEAD.  :P

QuoteDo you have more resource and technical documents on this system?

Best Regards,
   Nuri Temurlenk

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET - NEXT STEPS INCLUDE A NEW PRIMARY ON A NEW CORE WITH A BETTER PHYSICAL COUPLING TO THE TOROID - DUCT TAPE CAN ONLY TAKE YOU SO FAR.

CHEERS
T

baroutologos

Theorizing 101, :P

I was thinking the other days about bifilar/series connected coil setups, parasitic capacitance, impedance and voltage relations regarding Perepiteia.

Coil's Impedance or Capacitance does the Job?

I was wondering that maybe the coil's capacitance does all the job (or most of it) here and not impedance.
The reasoning.
HV coils have large impedance that logically impedes current. OK but, HV coils are high voltage coils. That means the generate much higher voltages, consequently they have easier time at overcoming coil impedance.
But, one should argue that less current then will flow.
On the other hand the less current will produce a large magnetic field since too many turns involved.

Bottom line, in case impedance rise at the same rate as voltages does (or doesn't it?), then the delayed current due to coil's impedance is not the case.

Biffilar Coil / series connected (CAPACITOR coil)
Ok, it has been extensively mentioned by the inventor last weeks that the CAPACITOR coil is the way to go.
Question, how this coil really works? It has been mentioned that it is charged by the magnet's induced voltage and discharges as voltage colapses. This leads to another question. How the cap-coil can be charged without current flowing through it (since impedance prohibits it???)
Imagine the process since we lack any scientific measurement equipment to do that.
Voltage stimulation---> charge state with no current flowing, voltage collapses ----> current flowing ???

Regenerative accelaration or Lenz'less coils?
For this one, we have concrete data so far that HV coils do not add mechinal power to rotor rather than they aleviate it from drag while creating energy.
Unless of course, the Inventor cleverly has managed so far in any of his videos not to show any definite sign of that (by going on that grinder say 3700rpm or maintain rotation with grinder off)

On the other hand, if we are to accept no mechanical energy is produced, .i.e no push of the HV coil at magnet while leaving, then what does the magnetic field does wehn is formulated? If does not drags or does not pushes, then  does what????

DC Resistance and Accellaration Effect
At last and not least, i cannot phathom how the heck any resistance to coil' output reduces accelaration effects (????)

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps: Theorizing is too sweet to resist!
ps2: There is more that meets the eye, isn't it?

minde4000

Quote from web

Bifilar type of coil, when powered does not create an external magnetic field. Its construction is similar to that of a normal solenoid, but each turn of the coil carries the current in opposite directions. The opposing currents create an overall canceling effect, thus no major external field is produced. A bifilar coil will produce almost no inductance to a changing, or AC current. This makes them useful for creating non-inductive wire wound resistors.