Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samedsoft

Dear THANE,

YOU ARE REAL MAN! THANKS FOR ALL !!!!

THIS IS HISTORICAL ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR BTT (Bifilar Thane Transformer)

Thane, what form of waveform do you have on secondaries when you pulse primary with square pulse?

Also have you tried to use DC source and pulse it at 60 Hz and drive a lamp?

So bipolar pulsed DC (As in H-bridge) may drive transformer ha?

Then the voltage on DC battery will go down very very slowly... You can also start with a cap and apply controlled feedback to source...

Is primary also bifilar wound?

AGAIN YOU ARE MAN OF THIS WORLD! REAL REAL HERO!

GOD BLESS YOU AND FAMILY!

Say hi to your wife.

NT,TR!

minde4000

Thane,

Back to perpetia folks. To get acceleration you must use a MINIMUM of two I core coils sharing mutual flux path (ring/laminates) OR a single E coil?

OR you can achieve acceleration with a SINGLE single wire wound I core HV coil?

Please advice

Regards Minde

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 11, 2009, 03:37:43 PM
Thane,

OR you can achieve acceleration with a SINGLE single wire wound I core HV coil?

Please advice

Regards Minde

SINGLE WIRE WOUND HV COIL WORKS - BUT A CLOSED MAGNETIC CIRCUIT (I.E. TWO COILS OR A C CORE) GIVES BETTER ALL ROUND RESULTS.

IF YOU DON'T START POSTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK (PICS) AND INSPIRING OTHERS HERE I AM CHANGING YOUR NAME TO "MindeMiser"!  ;)

T

CRANKYpants

TODAY I GLUED DOWN A NEW PRIMARY AND AS EXPECTED THE CURRENT DROPS - POWER FACTOR IS MORE LIKE 0.05 BUT THEN THINGS JUST START GETTING CRAZY... EACH ONE OF THOSE LITTLE MARKERS ON THE X AXIS = 90/13.5 = 6.66 DEGREES SO THE POWER FACTOR IS COS(90 - 6.66) PARALLAX ERROR ADJUSTED
T

July 11th, 2009 Data

Primary Input Voltage = 58.8 volts
Primary Input Current = 0.017 amps
Power Factor = 83.3 degrees / 0.116
Primary Input Power = 115 mW

Secondary Output Voltage = 3.1 volts
Secondary Load = 27 ohms
Secondary Output Power = 356 mW   

Efficiency = 310%

LarryC

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 11, 2009, 06:31:12 PM
TODAY I GLUED DOWN A NEW PRIMARY AND AS EXPECTED THE CURRENT DROPS - POWER FACTOR IS MORE LIKE 0.05 BUT THEN THINGS JUST START GETTING CRAZY... EACH ONE OF THOSE LITTLE MARKERS ON THE X AXIS = 90/13.5 = 6.66 DEGREES SO THE POWER FACTOR IS COS(90 - 6.66) PARALLAX ERROR ADJUSTED
T

July 11th, 2009 Data

Primary Input Voltage = 58.8 volts
Primary Input Current = 0.017 amps
Power Factor = 83.3 degrees / 0.116
Primary Input Power = 115 mW

Secondary Output Voltage = 3.1 volts
Secondary Load = 27 ohms
Secondary Output Power = 356 mW   

Efficiency = 310%

Outstanding T,

Great work, on both the transformer and your presentation, you seem to be surpassing the big T.

But since you just created one of the top OU devices in current history, can you disclose more detail before it possibly disappears or just to make sure it doesn't disappear.   

Is it an optical delusion or is the right secondary larger than the left?

Also, can you give out the permeability of the secondary and primary core and what is the wire gauge and ohms of each of the secondaries?

Thanks, Larry

PS: Thanks for the latest low angle shot of the transformer. It really shows why the reluctance would be much less even if it had the same permeability.