Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0c

Quote from: wattsup on July 14, 2009, 09:42:30 AM
I tried that web site for magnets but could not see anything with 70 lbs pull.

Try something like this:
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DX0X0

And if you want something a bit stronger:
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DX0X0-N52

minde4000

@wattsup

My magnets are 1"x1" N42s. They have 100lb pull each. I was going to go for N50s but there was a note by T that "it might not work because of too strong magnets" and he mentioned he had like 60lb pull or now he said 70lb so I didnt wanna "overdose".

N42s - 100% pull -  X $
N50s - 110% pull - 2X $

@T

I have all kind of bulbs and half of them burned out already ;) Looks like I have found that the most I will get out of this coil is 15 Watt without power increase to prime mover. Very interesting voltage changes by varying different ohm bulbs. You say build new coil? I have a lot of awg 27 but only 1 spool of awg 22. Need to get a few square empty bobbins first then go thru very painfull process of fine wire bifilar coil winding.   

As I can recall you said you only use bifilars now right? Whats your bifilar lowest awg and coil ohm values (still accelerating)?
What exectly different did you observe between single wire and bifilars?

Sorry I ask questions I should be experimenting myself but my playground is limited because of limited finances nowadays..

I will get the right bulbs for my coil capabilities and maybe roll a video some day.

BTW: where is mr Ron? He should have something by now..

Cheers Minde

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 14, 2009, 03:45:15 PM
@wattsup

As I can recall you said you only use bifilars now right? Whats your bifilar lowest awg and coil ohm values (still accelerating)?
What exectly different did you observe between single wire and bifilars?

Cheers Minde

2 COILS BIFILAR SERIES WOUND - SERIES CONNECTED @ 30 OHMS @ 20 GAUGE WIRE 90 LB-ER ROTOR MAGNETS.

NON BIFILARS AS ABOVE WORK GREAT IF YOU WANT SERIOUS BRAKING OF THE ROTOR UNDER LOAD.

T

CRANKYpants

LATEST TRANSFORMER DATA

T

TEST # 3  July 13th, 2009

Primary Input Voltage = 104.7 volts
Primary Input Current = 0.001 amps
Power Factor = 70 degrees / 0.34
Primary Input Power = 36 mW

Secondary Output Voltage = 3.1 volts
Secondary Load = 27 ohms
Secondary Output Power = 356 mW   

Efficiency = 989%

minde4000

So.... I spent few hours and built sturdy bracket for my E coil. Everything went smooth... Initial test run was flawless and only some two thirds of noise over I coil. It reved up to 1200rpm and then kind of stalled at with prime mover being at full power so I shorted out my E coil for the first time to help it out.  System reacted swiftly by accelerating easily to full speed. Thats when I noticed that coil burned out somewhere inside according to meter.. somewhere at first layers  :-[ 

Fak man. I wonder if it is suitable to rewind another bifilar one with awg 27? You said 30ohms total per bifilar coil right?

Will have to wind a new one.

Regards Minde