Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@TH

Seems to me that sending 2 point something volts into that big 110vac transformer will expectedly give you major bad efficiency. There is so much iron in there to lose that pulse so it is very normal.

So what was the point of that? Am I missing something. Please no reference to my gray matter. lol

minde4000

@All

I remade my bifilar E inner coil with AWG 27 wire but this time I did less winds so it came up to 55 ohms. What a difference between that 150 AWG 30 I coire coil... This one was pushing 27 watts and accelerating rapidly when loaded (in some cases at 50 rpm jumps)  ;D

This time I have taped everything on video because of my first one burned out without any saved data... I did short and 100 ohms 15W resistor load tests with (didnt burn out for short periods at 27 Watts but got so hot) my new coil. Few videos are made with some interesting results. Despite all the effort this coil burned out as well at the very end on one of the videos. It gets so hot for what ever the reason that it melted electric tape right thru.. I shound have left it loaded on rotor rundown..freq was too low current increased rapidly and it burned out I assume. Seems like I need  AWG 24 wire for particular core I have.

Any ideas for such heat buildup?

I will post those videos on youtube if any of you wish. Let me know. There are no voice comments. I made them only for data record with all meters visible.

Regards Minde

CRANKYpants

Quote from: Kator01 on July 16, 2009, 09:15:23 AM
Hello Thane,

I might go wrong here but : the community is expecting an answer to LarryC ´s question :
I personally cannot believe that you do not have these data available or at least memorize what the quality/specification of these cores is.

Regards

Kator01

I DON'T BLAME YOU AT ALL - MY WIFE SAYS THE SAME THING EVERY YEAR WHEN I HAVE TO SNEAK INTO HER PURSE TO SEE HER DRIVER'S LISENCE SO I WILL KNOW WHEN HER BIRTHDAY IS.

T

CRANKYpants

CRANKYpants

Quote from: wattsup on July 16, 2009, 10:07:02 AM
@TH

Seems to me that sending 2 point something volts into that big 110vac transformer will expectedly give you major bad efficiency. There is so much iron in there to lose that pulse so it is very normal.

So what was the point of that? Am I missing something. Please no reference to my gray matter. lol

THE POINT IS TO PROVIDE A CONTROL VARIABLE - TO SHOW CONVENTIONAL POWER FACTOR ON LOAD, CONVENTIONAL CURRENT AND CONVENTIONAL EFFICIENCY - TO MAKE SURE THE CONVENTIONAL TRANSFORMER ISN'T OVER 100% EFFICIENT UNDER THE SAME TEST CONDITIONS (OUTPUT POWER) AS THE BI-TOROID.

IF THE DEMO VIEWER CAN ACCEPT THAT THE CONVENTIONAL TRANSFORMER IS < 100% EFFICIENT (WHO WOULDN'T) THEN (IN THEORY) IT OUGHT TO BE EASIER TO ACCEPT THE BI-TOROID EFFICIENCY BECAUSE ONLY 2 PRIMARY AND 2 SECONDARY WIRES ARE SWITCHED DURING THE DEMO - AND EVERYTHING ELSE STAYS THE SAME.

BTW - YOUR GRAY MATTER IS FINE ALTHOUGH THINNING A BIT ON TOP.  ;)

T