Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

I ADDED 1/4 LB OF 24 GAUGE WIRE TO SECONDARY #1 TODAY...

TEST DATA # 6  July 18th, 2009 NEW SECONDARY 1 WINDINGS

Primary Input Voltage = 119.9 volts
Primary Input Current = 0.006 amps
Power Factor = 80 degrees / 0.17
Primary Input Power = 125 mW

Secondary Output Voltage = 2.22 volts
Secondary Load = 10 ohms
Secondary Output Power = 493 mW   

Efficiency = 394%

ARBITRARILY INCREASING THE INPUT CURRENT 233% TO 0.020 mA TO ACCOUNT FOR ANY POSSIBLE METER ERROR STILL SHOWS OU.

T

minde4000

Quote from: baroutologos on July 18, 2009, 04:31:08 PM
I had some minor experiments with my top quality core and magnetic circuits.

I had a question regarding the picture below. I found out (ferrite magnets were employed for the experiment) that totally closing the magnetic flux, i got some x3 or x4 more flux (i measured strenth of part as a tedency to attach each other) in closed circuit. case B

So, all of you who have steel rotors, you already have the one part of magnetic circuit closed.
:(
My alluminum rotor, leaves in open air magnet's one surface, so closing the loop on the other side, will give not even close the flux you people get..

pffffffffff.....

Regards,
Baroutologos

So according to this double sided rotor (something like I have) with coils from both sides of a single rotor would be very efficient too? This would create somewhat "closed loop" like its shown in your picture.

Edit:  and if I had 4 coils they would be more efficient if I would do 2 on one side and 2 on the other lined up rather then all on one side

Minde

baroutologos

@ Minde

In case you have not closed the magnetic loop on the other side of the magnets, you can bet you have greater output per coil. Though the cogging torque becomes a damned serious issue that way. (4 poles simultabeously...)
Also core staturation becomes an issue too. - need large cores as 20x30mm+ etc since little flux escapes that way.

Few pics of the setup:
Motor from pulsed motor to PMDC motor high efficiency (70%+).
6 pole magnet rotor ---> 12 pole magnet rotor of alternating polarity
closed magnetic flux loop (one end) for a pair of coil. 5 pairs intended to be inserted.

rpm range from 1500 (efficient) to 3200 (not at all). "Optimum" operating rpm range 2000-2500

I intend to go with 50 ohms, 24 awg at each coil (1 kgr of wire per coil)

That's for now

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps:
Quotego flux yourself
lol, unfortunately no sufficient funds for now to do that !!!   :) :p

minde4000

Here are 2 coils - one HV 27 awg 66 ohms another HC awg 22 8 ohms. Both bifilar. HC coil does not accelerate at any rpm range because of such a low ohm value. HV coil was finished this morning and I intend to "save" it by using for very short period at the time. It is great - results are very close to the one that I have on videos with power production with acceleration. I would like to install both and see if this HV coil given torque could overcome HC coil lenz and coggin. I might try to wind an outter layer for E coil to get more power and accelecration but I must overcome issues I am experiencing with HV coil:

Even if it is shorted for 10 seconds HV coils get extremely hot. I mean too hot to the touch!! Source of heat seem to be bifilar coil not the core. I havent tried to turn it 90 degrees and test.

Any sugestions always welcome

Minde

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 19, 2009, 12:24:40 PM

Any sugestions always welcome

Minde

PROBLEM:
WHEN I POKE MYSELF IN THE EYE WITH A SHARP STICK IT HURTS!

SOLUTION:
I SHOULD STOP POKING MYSELF IN THE EYE WITH SHARP STICKS.

YOUR SITUATION IS THE SAME - STOP SHORTING YOUR COIL FOR ANY TIME PERIOD.

VARY THE LOAD RESISTANCES FROM 1000 OHMS DOWN TO X? UNTIL YOU FIND AN OPERATING RANGE THAT WORKS. ACCELERATION, POWER AND LESS HEAT. THIS APPLIES FOR ANY COIL.

THE QUALITY OF YOUR WINDINGS IS JUST TOO GOOD! 8) TO BE ALLOWED TO BE SHORTED.

YOU CAN ALSO STEP DOWN YOUR HV OUTPUT THROUGH A TRANSFORMER AND LET THE TRANSFORMER HEAT UP INSTEAD - WHICH IS WHAT I AM DOING IN THE LAB.

BTW - YOU ARE DOING VERY NICE WORK - REALLY NICE NEAT COILS.

T