Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: minde4000 on July 22, 2009, 11:03:49 PM
Here is same E coil with bifilar 27 awg 43 ohm outter coil.

Regards Minde

Minde,

This is the way I see it working (not working) and I would enjoy your view as to why it should work?

With the outer coil wound over three cores, with one cores flux 180 degrees out of phase, the output will be:

1A +1C - 1B = 1A

See first drawing for the above, second drawing for below…

With the HV coil on the center core shorted, this will effectively ‘cloak’ the center core. It also has the effect of reversing the poles on the center core.

The results of this will be to make it “seem” like the output from the outer coil has increased. It has to a certain extent because the “-1B” has been hidden allowing the “1A and the 1C” to add… but less the ‘normal’ flux flow that has been suspended through the center core so the two outer cores will only be single ended flux carriers.

I have clearly stated this before, no one has refuted it.

Ron

ashtweth_nihilisti

Build it and load test it, and prove it to your self its the only way. I wont be putting meters on mine.
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

minde4000

I understand what you all saying here. I do not claim this to be overunity and still not see how it could be. The stuff I did does not mean much. I used whatever I had handy 27 awg only + 5:1 60 hz transformer the only one I had. I think perfomance with properly designed system might be better. According to my current findings if I were to mount 6 E coils on 1 side I would get some 240W output vs 600W+ input and low rpm no matter how much they all accelerate. I have empty spinning rotor power measurements with various rpm and power and even dead shorted coil had not reached that efficiency yet. So power waste is obvious because of cogging torque and I am not even considering when I try to drain power out. I understand all that. BUT there is toroid with I cores with large coils in my case and many other different configurations to be tested wich are beyond my capabilities before I can say anything for sure. Please dont blame me because I am building something that you think will not work out. Eitheir way is a great learning eperience to me.

Minde

EDIT: Cogging seem to be an issue? Longer cores large long coils low awg bifilars might overcome cogging while still producing producing usuable power. As T said: what limits the size of coils? Power production is lenzless WITH cogging reduction so as I said properly designed system might turn the scales. 

baroutologos

@All, I am urged to speak

Ok, we are debating again! People those are not constructive words.
As i see it, Perepiteia has future :)

@Minde,
Yes 45 or 90 watts out is nothing compared to 600 watts in. The grinder is for proof of concept. As Ashtweth has said, "you cannot go OU in a system of loss. That's why i am overconcerned about primary motor imput. Idealy, coils open circuit , free running the Perepiteia setup should draw 1 watt. More realistically 50 watts free running its cool.

If i am to draw 1 KW for out 100w or even 500 watts is useless.
Conventional generators with 70% efficiency and a LOT of lenz's drag for every watt IN give 0.7 watts out. Period!

The best way as far i know is to go rotoverter (RV) if you have the knowledge to do so, and tune it to the load. Ashweth as well Wattup will give a new dimension on this.

People be tolerant with Mr T :). He has a temper.... :P (no offence meant by that). Sadly he is constantly under fire while he has done remarkably progress last half year. He is willing to share insights as far as people follow with right questions, istead of question and insult him all time.
(that i have concluded)

@Ashtweth
As correctly you say, meters are to be obsolete. If this machine is of real value (as my motor bike is :) and i thinks it is) the we should make an appropriate setup that its results will be more than obvious. No meter around :) to show anything.

@Minde
We have talked about cogging torque. It's the rotor demon! Firstly it put enormous stress on bearings, and secondly impedes rotation. Bedini used a flywheel for smoothing cogging torque. I have used an unbalanced one. (need calibration - almost broke my shaft).
By the way, by even applying a flywheel, the bearing stress is not alleviated.
It is there.
The best thing one has to do is to go with finest bearings around and OF COURSE the old and proven odd-even configuration.
If problem persists, consider distancing coils from magnets. Its benefit maybe greater than power drop.

That's all for now.

Regards,
Baroutologos

ashtweth_nihilisti

Hi Baroutologos, yes its not going to be easy for the nay sayer non replicator to discourage Thane or US all. Been around too long to see how the BS forms (especially in here some times). ;). I always run a load as my "meter" and measure power going in and by REAL work being performed.. Hopefully this will work on the RV and help Thane /All. I don't care for looping, as we don't know enough about the energy YET.  Crawl, walk then run.

?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm