Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Hey Mumble,

It is adviced before theorizing to have a look at this thread's findings from replicators as well as read the original thread regarding Mr T's findings and then compile an understanding.

I have some experimenting hours on my own, with a dozen of coils and much more combinations, and still cannot fully compehend the phenomenon.

Bear in mind, two fully explored things.

* When we say acceleration under load, we mean under short, not a real load. If any considerable load capable of extracting real energy is put to the system. System demonstrates Lenz' law action as expected.

Still, the mediocre energy extraction that can be applied via a ohmic or any load till coil leave the speedup mode and exhibits normal Lenz law action, is lower (til now) that the core losses of the system.
Thane presented some findings supporting the contrary, but results are quite marginal, well inside any measurement mistake.

** The phenomenon is NOT frequency and inductunce depended. Its actually frequency and coil's turns depended. Coils turns could be made from one wire or many wires, series or parallel connected with same results so as rotor speedup concerns.

Regards,
Baroutologos

minde4000

@Baroutologos

It need some 20-22awg LARGE coils with closed magnetic loop but I dont think that will change anything.

I have found that shorted coils act like "infinite" capacitor. Charges upon magnet approach and discharge when magnet moves away. I do not see any point where that "extra" energy would come from into the system. Where and why would some sort of amp or voltage amplification should occur?

Also I had LCR circuit setup when coil was inductor in current node  and cap was in voltage node. I would like to 180 opposite to use coil  as a capacitor and transformer as inductor to get them to LCR and see what happens (maybe coil will get pealed off this time  ;D). Need large transformer with high inductance.

Minde

supermuble

Have you studied the adams motors?

I read an article where a person did many tests and verified acceleration with high inductance medium RPM, or low inductance high RPM.

baroutologos, I am not sure what you mean, "more turns of wire..." More turns of wire = higher inductance. Inductance is just the strength of the magnetic field created by a given coil of wire. The acceleration effect doesn't work with hollow air core coils, so obviously inductance is part of the equation.

I am beginning to feel sad since nobody here is really saying anything that makes sense. If you have something scientific to say, then I would love to learn.

I am experimenting everyday, that's part of learning.... Please don't insult me because I am only trying to learn.

;D

LarryC

Quote from: i_ron on August 16, 2009, 01:33:55 PM
Yes supermuble, this came out in response to a request by Kator back on pages 24/25, posts 238,239,245,248,249.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I'm not familiar with the your Syscomp Oscilloscope, but if the same units (1V) for Channel A were displayed on my oscilloscope it would indicate that the V on the scope was going from +3 to -3 V. That would be very low for a HV coil, but appropriate for a HC coil.

Also, the timebase shows 1ms, which would mean that peak to peak is 4ms. So that would be 250 peak to peak per second or 15,000 per minute. So if you have 18 magnets at 1000rpm then it would pass at 18,000 times per minute. This seems below the threshold rpm for the acceleration effect.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks, Larry

baroutologos

@Mumble,

Perhaps you are right Mumble.
If self-inductunce is depended only on mumber of turns, no matter:

*the turns are series connected i.e. one wire @ 1000 turns or 2 wires(biffilar) at 500 turns series connected (adding voltages)
or
*parallel connected as in my latest experiements i.e 10 wires (Litzed) at 100 turns (adding amperage)
Then self-inductunce is the one part of the equation. The other is frequency for sure.

And yes, i have studied many motors. Many of them exhibit the speedup effect. It's well observed. Anyway, in our setups, so far the effect does not actually helps in gaining any surplus energy out. I have focus my studies that maybe the solution lies to the usage of caps, we see. (If you have studied some OU setups/patents, caps for collecting output are always there)

@Minde

Yes Minde, you are right about the feeling!! Shorted coils in Perepeteia setup (apart from the speedup part) behave as infinite capacitor!
With one small difference. The coil is a coil and not capacitor. Neither my 10 fillar low voltage accellerating coils have any special capacitance to claim so.

Regards,
baroutologos