Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: baroutologos on July 17, 2009, 02:53:17 AM
@Minde

Well done! I almost envy your progress!!!

@Thane

Please, i would love YOU to give some explaination regarding coil wires & weights. Are we measurinng using the same system?
Your biffilar, 22awg wire coils @ (50 ohms?) should weight some 4 kgr whereas the biffilar 50 ohms @ 24 awg is more than a kilogram. Am i right?

Regards,
Baroutologos

PLEASE!
I AM VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT MY WEIGHT!  :P

@ MINDE

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR OUTER E COIL ACCELERATES ON ITS OWN - MAN, IT IS REALLY GOING TO KICK ASS WHEN YOU HAVE BOTH COILS HOOKED UP RIGHT!  8) AND THE INNER IS FEEDING THE OUTER AND VICE VERSA.

ALSO PLEASE SHARE YOUR RESULTS AND TECHNIQUES WITH THE GOOD PEOPLE IN CA WHO SENT YOU THE CORE MATERIAL.

FINALLY GO GET SOME LIGHT SWITCHES FROM HOME DEPOT BEFORE YOU ELECTROCUTE YOURSELF!

T

broli

Can some of you brave soldiers perform a request experiment by adding a reed or opto switch to the setup.

Case 1:

Switch starts out closed. When a magnet hits TDC the switch opens and breaks the coil circuit. The switch closes again when the magnet has moved a certain distance away.

Case 2:

Switch starts out opened. When a magnet hits TDC the switch closes and shorts the coil circuit. The switch opens again when the magnet has moved a certain distance away.

This might show quite a few things.

1) no acceleration is observed
2) acceleration is observed in one of two cases but is weaker/stronger than regualr setup
3) acceleration is observed in both cases but is weaker/stronger than regular setup

baroutologos

I have tried this setup Broli. (in a very crude state)

One thing to notice is that it is very tricky to make it work that way.
Voltage curves in relation to magnets physical positioning are changing with regard of rotor's speed, so the reed at TDC may work only at specific speed (if at all).

In my experiments did not make a thing. Bear in mind the "magnetic distortion field effect". Wikipedia offers a good review of the issue.
By the way, reed's job is undertaken in Perepiteia setup by the high impedance since it "holds current" till right moment.
Anyway, further experimentation on that issue, is welcomed.

Regards,
Baroutologos

wattsup

@minde4000

I just have to say this. You are totally doing this in a very irresponsible manner that actually comes close to mentally insane. I will not talk about the technical side, just your setup is very dangerous and you are actually very stupid to even consider doing tests in the way you have shown.

To have someone right beside that turning wheel is just retarded to the nth degree and I hope this much insistence will knock some god damned sense into you to get you act together and do this in a safe manner.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU HAVE TO DO DURING YOUR TESTS THAT CANNOT BE DONE AT A SAFE DISTANCE FROM THE TURNING WHEEL. @TH has shown you many times his setup. ALSO DOING THIS ON THE FLOOR WITH THAT BASE BOARD NOT SECURED TO ANYTHING IS NEXT TO SUICIDAL.

Get it in your head already. You glued some damn magnets on a plate that is turning at 3300 rpm. Can you even start to realize the level of danger there. If not, stop everything. You are not cut out to survive such research.

Sorry for being so blunt but although I like what I see, I shiver at the thought of the many many potential mishaps that you have just brushed against and for what?

wattsup

minde4000

@wattsup

From now on I will just ignore you not because you wrong but because of the way you express yourself (I am not trying to disarm a bomb here chill). Watch your own safety I will watch mine. If you think that I do not understand safety hazard you are an idiot. I did hasitate to show those videos to public mainly because the system was setup and filmed in such non proffesional way.

Have money - build yourself safe  lab and tables. I do what I can altho I would love to have a lexan cage.

Minde