Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: baroutologos on July 28, 2009, 03:01:08 AM
snip..
Secondly: It is proven beyond doubt that the accelaration effect is not accelaration at all. I am afraid i have to bitter mr T but this is my understanding so far. No mechanical energy is added to rotor.
snip..

KneeDeep  ;)

Cheers

hoptoad

Snip...
My view about its usefuleness
The very fact that produces some electricity without kick-in Lenz's drag is very promising to me.
Snip...
Regards,
Baroutologos

Promising indeed!

That's why I continue to follow people's progress. Good work and good luck

Cheers

CRANKYpants

@Wattup,
Secondly: It is proven beyond doubt that the accelaration effect is not accelaration at all. I am afraid i have to bitter mr T but this is my understanding so far. No mechanical energy is added to rotor.

In induction motor it seems like quite an accelaration because the motor suxs in torque terms, and a slight un-loading of the rotor, seems as rocket-launch!

Actually, in mechanical terms, in accelaration mode, the coils remain an obstacle to rotor's free running state, although quite much less than unshorted state.

To have a Lenz-less generator is one thing and to have a self-excited motor is another. No self excitation in my setup at any rpm level (till 3000+)

Actually this "bold" statement of mine can be easily verified by viewing anyone's setup (including Mr T's) or falsified if someone can achieved higher rpm from shorted coils in accelaration mode than motor's free run WITHOUT any coil around. (not the case so far)

Regards,
Baroutologos

HERE ON PAGE 28:

YAHOO ID: undernudity@yahoo.ca
PASSWORD: abc123

FIND:

Table 1.0 Split Phase Motor Cogging Torque Tests

1 â€" 2) Coil Orientation
The above tests were performed with a split phase motor to determine cogging torque in the system. It is evident that with the current core material and air gap and magnet strength â€" there is minimal cogging torque present because the power required to turn the rotor is the same (106 watts) with the rotor decoupled (away from coils) and coupled (facing coils) â€" Tests # 1 and 2 respectively.

3) Loaded High Current Coil â€" Conventional Generator â€" DECELERATION
According to Lenz’s Law When the high current coils are loaded through an incandescent light bulb (test # 3) the system speed decreases and the prime mover draws more power â€" an increase to 111 watts from 106. This represents a conventional generating system.

4) Loaded High Current Coil and Loaded High Voltage Coil â€" NEUTRALIZATION
of Lenz’s Law Effects When the high voltage coils are engaged â€" there is more power is delivered through the high current coils to the light bulb â€" but the deceleration and increased power draw is compensated by the high voltage coils acceleration and the power consumed by the prime mover is 105.9 watts (slight meter error).

5) Loaded High Voltage Coils - ACCELERATION
When only the high voltage coils are employed to light the LED’s the system accelerates beyond the no load starting point and requires 3 less watts to do so @ 103 w.

T

Kator01

Mr T,

referring to your post #422 and 426 concerning the Bi-Toroid-Transformer :

QuoteThe Bi-Toroid Transformer is designed to convert Reactive Power to Real Power.

In oder to get correct numbers for the "real input" into the primary to drive the "reactive power" plus the "real power-part"  within the primary all the energy must be taken into account which is the sum of

1) necessary amount of "real energy" to keep up the reactive power
2) necessary amount of energy to keep up  the real-power part ( x cosinus phi )

which is called - if I am correct here with the english term - "apparent power"

it is an illusion to assume that driving the reactive power in the primary is for free and thus only comparing the small "real-power-in" part ( x cos phi) with the "real power output" in the secondary.
It needs real power from the grid to drive reactive power in the primary and this is the reason why - and I only can speak for germany here - the reactive input-power must be paid for also.

Now in order to get correct numbers to compare "real-input" to "real output" we need another non-grid-based setup for driving the primary of the BTT.

In a first attempt I would suggest using a step-up tranformer ( 12 to 120 V for the US or Canada ?, 12 to 230 V for Europe ) driven by a 12 Volt Battery and comparing the real DC-Input into the inverter in idle mode and with the BBT attached having no 20 Ohm-load attached to the secondary.

This would give an impression of what is really taking place here.

I have to confess that I do not have a good feeling to use an inverter for this
because of the higher frequency-pulses ( 100 KHz ) which are hard to eliminate even at the battery-terminals they might be present.

Therefore I am thinking along other lines. I suggest a wien-bridge driven Oscillator at 50 or 60 Hz with a push-pull-output-stage. Here you can exactly measure the input-currents dc-wise entering the two driver-transistors.

Best Regards

Kator01

baroutologos

I am in no possition to validate or invalidate those claims Mr T, besides i am not interested in doing so.

Just curious, in your case, no watts consumed by coils near rotor from cogging torque?? Anyway, the 106 watts free motor running without the cores/coils around and 103 watts with shorted accelarating HV coils is something extra-ordinary that can possibly happen in sophisticated, quite advanced, excellent made systems i suppose. Definetely not mine :)
if that true then you possible can demonstrate an self-running rotor?

I cannot even think for now how can i obtain more rpms with shorted coils than plain freewheeling of the rotor at same power rates.
Nevertheless, always my orientation was in achieving maximum power out for having to pay the energy for spinning magnets past coils at adjustable rpm values. Explicit OU is the goal.

Regards,
Baroutologos