Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New: 110-MPG Car Engine

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 05, 2009, 03:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X00013

Sorry I couldnt leave this alone. If you take a vechicle like this HPV (Human Powered Vehicle Record Holder),http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQwpGLCAMm4 even if it was twice the size, gave it four wheels, put in it a 3 way hybrid (gas/solar/air), and use a heat cycle ceramic engine, the car would get well over 2000 mpg, this vehicle on 250 watts would screw ass, and with a usefull load off 200 pounds fueled up would travel right up BP's ass and our GOV suks SHIT!!!! Cuz u cant buy it, but i got 1  ;D

X00013

sorry link didnt work, its a fizzx gov xperiment  gon bad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQwpGLCAMm4

IotaYodi

@X00013
QuoteCuz u cant buy it, but i got 1
Link for the video did not work. What exactly do you have?
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Cloxxki

I can see that link alright. An aero recumbent bike being sprinted to 130kph. A good rider can do 90kph for an hour, where the regular road bike record stands under 50kph. One third or one quarter of the resistance or road bike?

These recumbents of course are not practical in traffic.
I once did calculations to take such a rocket cigar bike, and add riders and length to it. Same frontal surface, but longer and more power. Cruise speeds could come in to race car range with a couple of fit bike riders sharing a cummute down the super bicycle highway. Then, when you're doing such speeds, make them monorail carts with some Maglev like friction reductions, but plenty of mechanical traction. Then, the sun low before and after work, near vertical solar panels, making the vehical look triangular in frontal area while having an open top, would do the job just fine. The monorail tracks are to be routed such that the morning and evening sun is optimally used.
THEN, why put the panels on the cart, when the monorail has all this spare space? The roof over the monorail would be one big solar panel, each panel aimed perfectly at the sun. No sun? The panels charge batteries outside rush hours.

I saw this clip of a mini-car on hydrogen in Japan, doing 80km in hour hour, on one litre of water. They claimed some smart hydrogen extraction process to make this happen. Tank any kind of water, turn the key and drive. All it takes is a more efficient way to split water than commonly used. Ideal, not to even have any hydrogen stored in your car other than is being burned as you're drivin.