Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero Point energy

Started by Dave45, June 01, 2009, 11:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Quote from: IotaYodi on June 02, 2009, 11:12:08 PM
If you mean a dead stop being Supercooled is the only thing I know of.

Does super cooling even stop atomic electrons?  I thought they continued to vibrate  and their 'vibrational energy'  at 0k is considered ZPE.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Dave45 on June 01, 2009, 11:14:44 PM
How does a generator make electricity, I know you pass a magnet over copper wire but where is the energy coming from, are we already tapping into the either does the magnet and the copper wire cause a sink, if it can be done this way there should be other ways a way without movement or maybe vibrations.

The magnetic field, number of turns of the coil, the core and the speed of switching on and of of the magnetic field,  they all contributes to the production of electricity, and if there is a secondary coil then electricity is transfered because when switch is turn off then tension is build up and electrons are traped   so when there is a close then electrons start to move to nutralise the tension and the trap electron and seek for balance right ?    8)

God bless  ;D
otits

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Dave45 on June 02, 2009, 10:28:38 PM
what material stops electrons?

what material is the best conductor of electrons?

according to the info i've got well, rubber and plastic will stop the electron from flowing.
silver and gold is the best but because of its price then copper and aluminum is the alternative ok  ;)

god bless  ;D
otits

Dave45

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on June 03, 2009, 04:30:44 AM
according to the info i've got well, rubber and plastic will stop the electron from flowing.

If rubber will stop electrons then a magnet must emit something other than electrons because it sticks to metal through rubber.

IotaYodi

Quoteaccording to the info i've got well, rubber and plastic will stop the electron from flowing.
silver and gold is the best but because of its price then copper and aluminum is the alternative ok  ;)
As far as conductivity gold is less than 100%.
Rubber and plastic like any insulator will not conduct electrons very well but at higher voltages they can build up and travel across them. Photons of sun light will eject an electron from metal. Its not because the electron was just sitting on top but was part of the metal itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOst4VwwEU&feature=player_embedded

What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!