Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What Does This Tell You ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 05, 2009, 05:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

Quote from: newbie123 on June 05, 2009, 10:31:04 PM
Tink,   Do you honestly believe  I'm an "agent provacateur"?

Maybe not.
Please do as Hans and check the facts.
Synergy is the key to free energy.

Cap-Z-ro

Thank you Tink...these posters are clearly trying to redefine fact as empty rhetoric...when that is what they are offering themselves.

They leave their self subject to speculation and suspicion by doing that.

As you said, all I ask is that people check out things for themselves.

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 06, 2009, 10:41:24 AM
Thank you Tink...these posters are clearly trying to redefine fact as empty rhetoric...when that is what they are offering themselves.

Regards...

Laura Bush and John McCain are sixth cousins!  Oh noes!!!  It's a conspiracy.  Whatever shall we do!

newbie123

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 06, 2009, 10:41:24 AM

Regards...

Cap-z-ro, 

Checking into things, and deciding for yourself is fine....  But spamming out every sort of conspiracy YouTube video you can find is idiotic, especially on this FE forum.

Do you understand that this video is worse (bias) propaganda than you will ever seen on FOX News?    It's clearly propaganda out to convince people there is some presidential bloodline conspiracy going on.     And the FACT is... There is absolutely no real evidence of this in that whole video...

What I'm saying by you posting these extreme left-wing conspiracy videos;   you are just as bad as the extreme right-wing lobbyists.. 

Also, do you understand that by posting videos that encourage MiB belief, etc,  you are in fact suppressing FE development yourself?     This does two things..  Creates baseless fear of MiBs,  and your threads basically push the new more valuable research threads down the line of new posts.    This sort of crap spamming is a tactic used by shady day-traders on stock market forums... You're doing the same thing whether you like it or not.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

jibbguy

Lets gets something clear: They are NOT "Left-Wing"...

They are more "Libertarian / Independent/ Patriot / Ron Paul-ites" or whatever you would call people like "Alex Jones"... But "left wing" is definitely not accurate at all.

It's just that through careful labeling over many years; "Left Wing" has been taught to mean "radical" ;)

The fact is that the "right wing" is much more radical than the left these days.

There is nothing "radical" about working for "universal not-for-profit health care". Or for ending the wars of aggression. Or returning to The Rule of Law and prosecuting the bush regime for their many crimes. Or for stopping corporations like ADM or Monsanto from taking over our entire food supply; and other corps from destroying all our unions and manufacturing base, or taking over the Internet for their own greed and controlling interests.

These are the real issues the political Left works for... And the truth is that peeps who bring up NWO-related stuff get just about as much criticism from the Left these days as from anyone else, lol.