Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What does this tell you? (skepticism allowed)

Started by newbie123, June 07, 2009, 03:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

You can play your games here...you won't be doing it in my threads though.

Funny how Utilitarion is able to engage me in dialogue isn't it ?

After having some of his past posts deleted for cause, he was motivated to be more forthright.

I suggest more motivation on your part is in order.

Regards...

newbie123

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 11, 2009, 04:05:08 PM
You can play your games here...you won't be doing it in my threads though.

Funny how Utilitarion is able to engage me in dialogue isn't it ?

After having some of his past posts deleted for cause, he was motivated to be more forthright.

I suggest more motivation on your part is in order.

Regards...

I have to agree with utilitian, that you are being very (overly) sensitive to comments...     Anyway...   I just post my comments in here from now on...  I'm getting tired of retyping them..

Is asking you explain what you meant by "concrete"  a "personal comment" as well?   

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

newbie123

Cap-z-ro, 

Your   posts and actions are so hypocritical  and childish,  it amazes me that you actually get moderator status on any part of this site.   Almost all of your "Truth" posts have ZERO "concrete evidence" (or Truth to them),  yet you threaten to remove posts that don't have "concrete evidence" ...   When in fact they're just honest questions.   

Then you start making up excuses to remove anyone's comments or questions,  calling them "personal remarks", etc.. What a joke!

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.