Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy Machine

Started by FreeEnergy, June 01, 2010, 05:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

ok it wont work! i see that now.  :(

Alexioco

Nice idea ;)

Its possible that as it moves down the tube, and comes to the waters surface, it may stop but then again, there is more upward water pull than downward water resistance. If you suck water up a straw then quickly cover the top of that straw with your thumb or finger, it creates a suction and the water holds without falling out bottom of the open straw, the design you have posted acts in the same way but to keep the water down instead of up because the top area is air tight. However it seems as though the water will want to rise up the tube and level off...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

FreeEnergy

exactly, this is what i realized. it seems the water will want to level itself and will rise in the tube.

im not giving up though!  :)

peace.

Alexioco

Yea I'm just thinking, so the water will rise up the tube and at the same time the large area of the water will lower and the water line will level off. The reason the trapped air doesn't keep the water forced down in the tube is because as the large water level lowers it allows the air pressure in the tube to rise in effect the shifting of the air pressure between the two water levers is why it fails. If the air pressure didn't shift, then I would think that it would hold its position as you have drawn, that would mean that the air pressure would have to be the same as the water tries to fall...

Alex

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.