Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One Way Magnetic Shielding - The Holy Grail

Started by James Roney, April 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megaverse

well @mag it's the first time i hear about that kind of problem but i think i know the why and how. when the powder is compressed and cooked in a big block (were talking almost a 2 foot block or very thick plate.) they aligns the magnetic domains in a certain desirable direction (imagine it like wood fibers that goes in one direction) and then they shop this big block or plate in pieces and they have sadly a +/- 2 degree error possible so what I think that has happened for that batch is that it has been calculated wrong in the frst place and they have been shopped down all with the same error. (well it's supposed to be rare ...).

And @Tito they are at least 2 forces in magnets there are the famous electrons and the infamous forcefield that it's another forces witch at that point i still don't know exactly what it is but anyway it's been prooven out of a doubt by many scientist that you can't get electrons from magnets but as soon as the magnet is moving then he capture the ones around them ...but it still needs to move even if it's small vibration then what i think is happening is when it moves it capture electrons in it's forces flow (like a river) and when they come in contact with a surface that can attract them more than the moving field THEN they go in the copper (for example) it could be other materials but copper is one of the best and the cheapest. ...that's what i think it doesn't mean it's true but still it kind of make sense so in bref the magnets when moved around they collect a certain number of electrons that the empty space is really full of and that's why they are some but it's not collectable other than the way standard electrical motors function now a day ?

Well if anyone has argument or complementary comments please add them ..thanks you

Megaverse

Megaverse

just wanted to ad this http://www.supermagnetman.net/index.php?cPath=54

The guy explain the temperatures, coating, size, ect... far better than me lol. just click on the green arrows. (So if you still have question I think he's a good source).

i'm on his site actually right now to ask him for a custom magnet ...usually if you demand magnets that are magnetized any other way than normal it will cost you like 3000-4000$ because the damn morons can't program their machine to cut like only a few in another position (or even worst depending on the situation they could simply use the same program and just turn the damn block) but no...it's far better to ask outrageous prices so the littles can't get anything out of the ordianary and risk to find something special huh ?

Sorry i tend to go crazy with conspiracies hehehe. anyway there's a good possibility that this guy "george" can do it so note the place if it's the case ...ok bye

Megaverse

Did i say something wrong/stupid ?? everybody stop putting comments all of a sudden ..?

Anyway ... I'll continues this tread like it was originally intended and it's about shielding. I have finally found a guy who sells damn magnets magnetized through the side instead of the usual thickness (for a rectangular of 2 inches long, 1 inch large and 1/4 thick it's through the 1 inch large or wide if you prefer) I buyed 4 of those to test the shielding method. just to see what can be done.
it's super magnet man... I gave the link in the previous post so check there it's in the ...err, not supply ..ahh damn I'll have to check again ...ahh OK it's in the discount section: I got this "BNDL345" ...hope I'll be able to do anything with this. IF i ever do anything that that make freakin sense THEN I'll make a video and post it ...

Just to say for those who don't know. Usually the whatever company ask that we buy the whole big block around 2 foots. It's around 3000-4000$ when you want something out of the ordinary because they get stuck with the rest of the batch. So having those magnets at 4.25$/each is not a real barging ...well not to me anyway but it's still rare to find a guy who accepts to make some or find them or whatever.

Good luck in all your projects,

Megaverse