Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Do we need Free Energy at all ?

Started by rangerover444, June 10, 2009, 05:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

While I think its good to have a lot of options on the table.I think we as a nation and as individuals should be hellbent on going solar.If you build solar hot air heaters to heat your house in the winter.You can build them cheap enough (and good enough to last 50 years).You can also realize an instant benefit in fuel savings the very same day you install them.I think making electricity with solar is great too but there those who say its a waste of silicon to do so.I guess I'm saying use solar heat more and don't focus on electricity being the only good thing to come out of solar.OU is fine but we are not using solar to it's max potential.Triffid

triffid

I discovered a way to build a very hot solar collector(3000 degrees) some time ago.I am most fearful it would be used as a great weapon.I never did patent it.Triffid

triffid

I really want to use my invention to power rockets using the sun's fusion power to go to mars and other planets.It would be good to use the suns fusion to heat up gases and liquid fuels to power our expansion into the solar system.Triffid

triffid

I worked on getting a patent filled out for it for a year and a half then found out someone 25 years ago did something similar.But there was at least a 10% difference in our designs.So I could still patent it but it did take the air out of my sails.Triffid

triffid

It really seems up to the individual to make the hard choices.I once worked with a guy who was developing a hydrogen powered car .He said he drove it 10 miles using just hydrogen.I asked him why did he quit.He told me he got a letter in the mail,unsigned with no return address stating that if he continued working on the car that the lives of his family would be at risk.I had no reason to believe he lied to me.The guy was a great mechanic and was very proud of what he had done.But that letter was very sobering.Triffid