Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Do we need Free Energy at all ?

Started by rangerover444, June 10, 2009, 05:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone

Yes!!! we need free energy!, why? because its free!!!!!!!!  ;D

that's how simple it is!

God bless
otits  ;D

triffid

We are not living up to our solar potentials as it is.A solar panel that generates electricity can be made to generate up to 10x whats its rated by shining up to 10x the times of sunlight upon it.It a 1 to 1 ratio.Plus,its a lot easier to make solar panels that pull in heat for just a few tens of dollars.Not thousands.Just check out some videos on u-tube about it.I want OU too but in the last 200 years we have not progressed into solar like we could have if oil and gasoline had not been discovered.Burning mirrors were the fashion like over 200 years ago.Triffid

onthecuttingedge2005

Germanium Solar Cells are the most efficient but they are very costly.

Jerry

rangerover444

There is a funny misunderstanding of science towards the idea of Free Energy.
Since what they say is that there is a law of energy conservation and it cannot
be override.  While the case is completely different here, since no one is trying
to make something from nothing, but to tap into a free natural source of energy,
exactly like plugging your drill into the electric outlet….. Of course it’s to easy
and not so easy to find, but I wonder if someone explained that to them ?

But even more funny than that is the idea that electricity can live without
magnets….. Simply take the magnets out of the generator and here you are….
“The king is naked”…….  Magnets where here long before modern science
appeared and could not make (Maxwell and friends) the simple connection that
the same thing a generator needs (rotating magnets) is the same thing that feeds
the generators (magnets), is the same thing that runs in the wire (magnets), it’s the same
thing that surrounded the wire and it’s the same thing that turns on our light
bulbs and motors.

What they did found (18xx) is that “electricity” is far more manageable than
the “elusive magnetism”, much more user friendly and able “to stand the trial”.
so the jury board went on that…….sarcastic is it sound.

Did anyone of you really thinks that JJ Thomson Electrons or Cathode Ray if
you will, that could not pass the glass of the vacuum tube - could squeezed through
a wire ?  Or why an electric wire that “smells” of magnets around it - in fact
runs “electrons” inside ?  Do we asked to ignore our common sense and basic logic
just to “straight the lines” with someone ?

By the way Solar Energy technology is quite in it’s infancy, since it’s producing
no more than 20% of it’s potential and there will pass several generations of them
before they will cross the 80% or more efficiency….so be prepare to change them
from time to time….. and pay a hefty price for the new generation.

Just a few thoughts….on the way to free energy.

Cheers.

rangerover444

By a coincidence I saw these articles about the earth’s magnetic field declination :

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080926105021.htm
“Right now, historic records show that the strength of the magnetic field is declining
very rapidly. From a quick back-of-the-envelope prediction, in 1,500 years the field
will be as weak as it's ever been and we could go into a state of polarity reversal," says Singer.
"One broad goal of our research is to provide some predictive capability for what could
happen and what could be the signs of the next reversal."

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/earth_magnetic_031212.html
“The strength of the Earth's magnetic field has decreased 10 percent over the past 150
years, raising the remote possibility that it may collapse and later reverse, flipping the
planet's poles for the first time in nearly a million years, scientists said Thursday.”

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/09/0909_040909_earthmagfield.html
“Earth's magnetic field is fading. Today it is about 10 percent weaker than it was when
German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss started keeping tabs on it in 1845, scientists say.

Interesting to read, until I found that in the past 150 years it lost 10% of it’s
strength. If that’s true then it’s quite alarming news, since that declination can
cause other effects which are unknown. Since no one yet found a reasonable
explanation for earth magnetic field (the dynamo theory, is a bad joke….xuse me),
it raise the point, that not only we don’t understand why it’s there, we also don’t
understand why it’s decline so rapidly….

Well, what we know is that coincidently since the “electric revolution” started
in the 18xx, earth’s magnetic field declined by 10%. Maybe it’s my imagination,
but also maybe it is not so coincidental, and have to do with human activity ?
Well, I’m not that expert to tell the answer, but maybe someone can give an
explanation for that ?

Cheers.