Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ELECTRO/MECHANICAL HYBRID TPU

Started by tishatang, June 14, 2009, 04:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

@Otto
You brought up a good point.  Where are the main players?  When I was more active here, I remember what must have been hundreds of pages of posts on just how to get rotation of a magnetic field.  This was a major problem that did not seem to have simple solutions.  Recently, I finally did manage to get around the firewall and decided to look at the Bedini no bearing motor thread.  It relied on youtube videos a lot plus I thought it was standard Bedini stuff.  When I finally accessed youtube and saw what was going on, I realized a major problem solved for the TPU.  I did not sleep all night, my mind going through how I was going to break the good news.  I appreciate the few that have joined in here, but the silence is deafening.  However, it is better to have quality than quantity.

@Mark
Thanks for joining in.  You expressed a lot of my thought exactly.

@All
It seems to me in general is a lack of curiosity about unexpected results of experiments.  For example if you go here:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/spgen/index.htm

Naudin does not follow through with more experiments of his soliton pulse caduceus coil.  What is causing the ringing after the big pulse on the scope.  Is it a resonance of the coil or is it a resonance of the ether?  He does not show a test of a different input frequency.  If the ringing is at the same freq, it would suggest a harmonic of the ether.  What would happen if the coil were near a spinning magnetic field at the speed of the ringing?

Tishatang

otto

Hello all,

@Mark

I saw a lot of toroids that could be some sort of a TPU. Especially the "sweet drawing" showed at magnetism.fateback.

Not to mention Teslas toroids. They are fantastic.

Edit:

@tishatang

it seems that we have a lot of loosers here. They thought the TPU would be solved in a few months. HA!¨
As they had no success, a lot of them blamed SM....you remember the thread ....

And ALL THE TIME THEY HAD THE INFORMATION IN FRONT OF THEIR NOSES!!!

But todays people dont want to LISTEN, not to mention that they dont want to WORK, but yes, they want success!!

Otto

Hoppy

Quote from: otto on June 17, 2009, 02:16:32 AM
Hello all,

@Mark

I saw a lot of toroids that could be some sort of a TPU. Especially the "sweet drawing" showed at magnetism.fateback.

Not to mention Teslas toroids. They are fantastic.

Edit:

@tishatang

it seems that we have a lot of loosers here. They thought the TPU would be solved in a few months. HA!¨
As they had no success, a lot of them blamed SM....you remember the thread ....

And ALL THE TIME THEY HAD THE INFORMATION IN FRONT OF THEIR NOSES!!!

But todays people dont want to LISTEN, not to mention that they dont want to WORK, but yes, they want success!!

Otto

From what you say, as an elite you appear to have succeeded in building a working TPU. If this is the case you are either prepared to share your success or not. If you are, then please share your wisdom with us and tell us what we are not smelling 'in front of our noses'.

Hoppy

turbo

otto

Helo all

@Hoppy

Im still a little man from a little country, nothing else.

In this moment I have a biiiig NOTHING. I have a TPU with wrong cores of course ( that was clear from the first moment I builded them)....but from my work and only from my work I have a much better understanding whats going on in a TPU then other people. No, I dont want to wright how I see a Tpu is working, or what Tesla did with his toroids because there would be needed a lot of pages and a lot of time. For me its better to spend this time with building my ..... version of a TPU. Finally after hmmm.....over 150 complete builded TPUs, not even to mention thousands of coils so I could learn how and why...

To share is nice but I would be a total idiot to do this because in the past we all made TPUs that were a "joke"!!! I touched a wire, burned a lot of times my fingers....a TPU with a core is something totally different. This is NOT for people without expirience. Such a TPU is a real monster, even for me. All I want to say that I can show the people a working TPU only when its finnished and safe.
Im wrighting this because you saw how SM lighted a few bulbs.....this was only to show you that a TPU is able to do it. To show you that in a TPU is power. But dont even think SM showed you the maximal output power of a TPU!

Otto