Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ELECTRO/MECHANICAL HYBRID TPU

Started by tishatang, June 14, 2009, 04:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

Hi Marco.
Glad to see you are still here and not long gone.

@All
Steven Mark himself said he gave enough info out for someone to figure it out.  He had to speak in parables, because he sold everything out to a corporation.  Non-disclosure affidavits forbid you to let the cat out of the bag.  When the corp applied for patents, it is obvious the were commandeered in the "Interests of National Security."  It is a threat to big oil, big electric and anything to do with the combustion engine. 

The fact remains, in spite of the dangers in figuring it out, it is the "holy grail" of energy for the common man.  We have new parameters to play with and everyone has a part to play.  As long as we focus on the goal and not get diverted, slow and steady will win the race.

Tishatang

otto

Hello all,

@tishatang

you nailed it!

Dont you all think its the "last minute" to finish the TPU?

Look the big changes we have on our little poor planet. You all can see the disasters.

Otto

MACEDONIA CD

HELOO  TO ALL 

ITS SEAMS THAT MY FAKE VIDEO WHIT BIG FLAME SPARKS IS THE BEST TPU IN THIS LAST YEARS <IST  @OTTO>

;) I SEE HERE NOTHING  I JUST AGAING LIKE TO GIVE HOPE HERE TO MAKE  EXPERIMENT  OR IF IT DONT KNOW HOW THEN MAKE FAKE VIDEO  ;)

@MANNIX  WHAT YOU THING FOR S.M TPU IS TRUE THAT IN CENTER HAS VORTEX LIKE JET ENGINE  WHIT DC  AND  AC  8)

MACEDONIA CD

HEY @MANNIX  I MAST SEE HOW MUSCH I HAVE WASTE THE ELEKTRICYT IN MY  WATT METER  ;D

Mk1

@all

I think that those that have parts of the tpu working should try to create new treads but not in the tpu tread box , but concentrate on teaching parts of it , basic principal , and let people work together , not the usual typical tup dynamics . Plus is sound more reasonable when more people get the basics and people will join , but everyone wants to make it first bragging rights , will never help anyone.

Sm told us not big circuit , its all in the coils , so i started there in the jt tread , since tpu use a ferrite toroid , remember the tpu doesn't work on 12 v , remember the one that gives 60 volts and if you remove the magnet the voltage drops , and the 15 inch one has 2 ferrite toroid , i never saw any mention of this , but that is where i started , no know it all , good people working together , hell we turned a led lighter into a clf one that runs on less then a volt . i have learned about coil , SM told me about it!

I started at the base not the roof , but we may meet at mid point!

Mark