Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ELECTRO/MECHANICAL HYBRID TPU

Started by tishatang, June 14, 2009, 04:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnydavro

Hi tishatang.I don't have much idea on what the TPU is or does but i will read up on it as if it is like you suspect and we are heading in that direction it may be handy to look at the map before we set off.
If anyone chooses to try your idea out and needs any help on the motor aspect then don't hesitate to ask as we are quite a helpful bunch and we may be able to help each other.
It would be really great if The one magnet no bearing Bedini motor could evolve into something so important as a TPU so thanks tishatang for maybe seeing the potential and starting this thread.Good luck gentlemen and you know where we are.Regards jonny

ramset

Tishatang
WOW!!
Thankyou for sharing !!
This mechanical TPU sounds safer to experiment with [I hope]
and besides, as you said these guys are having FUN
Fun and changing the world ,you gotta love that !!

Chet
PS where is JD300?
Otto
Johny
THANKS!!!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tishatang

@Otto
I suppose I am thinking outside the box to even start this thread?  The videos you mention, I assume are the Steven Mark videos?  Or maybe your videos?  Can you give a link to the specific videos? 
I wanted a TPU for my 70th birthday.  Now, I'm going to be 73 at the end of the year.  Can you please give a little more comments or hints?

@Jonnydavro
Thanks for your offer  of help.  For our purposes, I think we would want a nice stable spinning magnet.  One that does not move around the base and one that can have a wide range of speed.  If you could post the circuit of a proven trifilar Bedini coil or a link, it would help those on this tread not familiar with the Bedini motor concept.

The TPU stuff on this forum is a vast labyrinth of hundreds of pages over the years.  Many of the threads started on this subject have ended up being pissing contests over knowledgeable people over who right over some technical issue.  But, Otto is right and you have to throw conventional thinking out the window. For starters go here:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2383.0

I would recommend the early threads started by Mannix  and other early threads or search their posts.  I wanted to point out on your thread there are potential dangers when you start mixing coils, frequencies and moving magnetic fields.  I also saw that your spinning magnet motor would jump start research into the TPU by giving a rotating magnetic field to play with.  We both are playing with rotating magnetic fields and experiment with how to collect the energy.

tishatang

otto

Hello all,

@tishatang

yes, Steven Marks videos at peswiki. Im sorry but I dont have enough time to give you an exact link. Just google "peswiki, Steven Mark.

Control: 22 turns lamp wire
Collector: multiturn Moebius, lamp wire for a negative resistance

Otto

tishatang

Thanks Otto,
You are a gentleman and a scholar.  These are great hints. 

Lamp wire because it has many fine strands to keep it flexible.  Something about the energy collected will seek each individual strands and be multiplied instead of a single strand wire.  Possible many stranded litz or speaker wire will do also?  Usually the more expensive the wire, the more strands.

A mobius coil is a scalar coil.  There is also the caduceus coil which is a scalar coil.  One secret about scalar coils is the wires cross perpendicular or 90 degrees to each other.  The energy that goes into the coil folds back onto itself and as the respective wire"s magnetic fields collide, they emit scalar waves.  They also receive scalar waves.

Here are links:

http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/mobiuscontinuosknot.htm

This mobius coil is probably an overkill for our purposes.  My son made one of these coils and you could feel the coil jerk in your hand when he touched the ends to a battery.  Search Otto's posts and maybe he describes his coil?

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm

This is the Naudin site experiments with the caduceus coil.  Supposedly, this coil was given to Wilbert Smith in the 1950's by the ET's?  Search Wilbert Smith on RexResearch.com.

Warning!!! Putting a rotating magnetic field inside one of these coils goes into unchartered waters.  Try to keep your experiment simple and safe.  Change only one thing at a time.  Document everything you do..  That way if something unexpected happens for you to say, "That's funny"  or if everything goes "poof", you can reconstruct what you did for the benefit of us all.

Good luck to all
Tishatang