Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

::) did you checked energy wasted by proposed Ainslie circuit radiated as EM waves ?

Justalabrat

Quote from: Harvey on August 12, 2009, 04:35:03 PM
TK, if you do decide to build an Ainslie Circuit

LOL ;D
just look back at the last 100 pages of this thread!
:)

allcanadian

@forest
Quote:
"did you checked energy wasted by proposed Ainslie circuit radiated as EM waves ?"

Yes, the EM wave energy you refer to is called "Heat", this Heat or EM energy radiated from excited matter within the infrared spectrum is in fact the pupose of the circuit so I am not sure how it could be wasted.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

poynt99

Quote from: allcanadian on August 12, 2009, 04:26:16 PM
@Hoppy
Quote:
"I agree with you and I think even Aaron will agree that the spike has miniscule power in EE terms. However, as I'm sure you know, the 'spike' to Aaron, John Bedini and others has extra special significance, in that they claim the spike acts as a trigger mechanism for battery self-charging in the right conditions. It is pointless trying to argue this point, as it is a fundamental belief based on an esoteric 'New Age' theory."

LOL, this statement----"I agree with you and I think even Aaron will agree that the spike has miniscule power in EE terms", tells me how little you and MH actually understand of Electrical Engineering. If fact the spike is an called an "inductive discharge" which is EQUAL to the power required to charge the inductance at resonance. The power in equals the power out minus ohmic losses--- this is resonance, Power is Volt-Amps or Watts. While the inductive discharge is at a higher voltage and a lower amperage the power is almost equal to the power input in Watts at resonance. So how exactly can the POWER in the inductive discharge or "spike" be miniscule when in fact it is nearly equal to the power input? Is this one of YOUR new age theories, because it violates the conservation of energy, energy cannot just dissappear?
AC

Come on AC, stop being so crass. The guys know what they're talking about, and you're twisting what they're saying. Of course the energy out is what energy was "stored" in the inductor prior to de-energizing, minus losses. I think we're way past that level of understanding here. At least I hope we are.
::)

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

forest

Quote from: allcanadian on August 12, 2009, 05:13:36 PM
@forest
Quote:
"did you checked energy wasted by proposed Ainslie circuit radiated as EM waves ?"

Yes, the EM wave energy you refer to is called "Heat", this Heat or EM energy radiated from excited matter within the infrared spectrum is in fact the pupose of the circuit so I am not sure how it could be wasted.
AC

oops..I meant radio range Em waves