Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 09:05:17 PM
My 1500 watt space heater is pretty efficient, converting the electrical power into heat. Let's say it's 33 percent efficient, ...

It's close to 100% efficient (even more with heat pump).
All electric heaters are 100% efficient because the "losses" are... heat!

TinselKoala

Quote from: exnihiloest on July 08, 2009, 03:00:48 AM
It's close to 100% efficient (even more with heat pump).
All electric heaters are 100% efficient because the "losses" are... heat!

Shhh! You'll wake the troll!

I know that, and you know that, but do you realize what that does to my calculation of real-world implications?

It means that I could run my 1500 watt heater for the same cost (roughly) as the light bulb in my desk lamp.

And yet...nobody's noticed, except Rosemary, and even she isn't heating her home this way.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Asymatrix on July 08, 2009, 02:57:55 AM
He's tested the circuit with one minor component variation.

I suppose my car it will transform into a jet if I attach wings...

Only if you can achieve random chaotic resonance.

:P

(Oh, and did you see the part where I asked someone to send me a mosfet, and Wilby said it would do so, and then reneged? "send me your address and i will send you the part, you worthless bum" and it even got that wrong. I'm not a bum, I'm a jerk. (Thanks, Steve...))

TinselKoala

I am pleased to report that Rosemary Ainslie has now acknowledged that she holds no patents. She only has patent APPLICATIONS, which she claims were "dropped" in the interests of humanity.

More likely, the applications were rejected as unoriginal and non-physical and she didn't pursue them further. But no matter, the issue of PATENTS vs. APPLICATIONS is now settled--and as I said from the beginning, she has no patents.

Even though she still presents the link on her web page as a "patent".

And, there is more news on the "duty cycle" front. She now has an "expert" who has viewed my videos and is accusing ME of fraudulently presenting my results, or making them up, or something.

Still, nobody has actually built the circuit to see if I am right or she is right.

And of course there is another "explanation" that tries to show that I am wrong, while actually demonstrating that she has no clue.

COME ON PEOPLE, all you have to do to PROVE ME WRONG is to build the circuit in the quantum article and look at the duty cycle it generates.

allcanadian

@Tinselkoala
Do you know what a motorcycle is? It is a means of transportation that utilizes two wheels and a motor. However there are people who have the ability to transcend what we call transportation into a form of art. They fly 100's of feet through the air performing backflips, they jump off the bike with their feet straight up holding on to only the handlebars --- this is not transportation it is a form of individual expression.
I watched your video's and while you may be competent at standard electronics I am afraid this is not going to cut it, not in any way. As well from your scope shots it is obvious that you have done nothing out of the ordinary, so why would you expect extraordinary results. I wonder why Rosemary requires a mosfet rated at 1000v@6.2A when her source is only 24v? or why she requires a mosfet with an on resistance of only 2 ohm and rise/fall times in the 35/36 ns range when the 555 timer is relatively slow at 100ns max?. It would seem the circuit properties are designed for high speed switching of high potentials and yet everyone is still preoccupied with trying to push slow pulsed low potential currents through the resistance and hoping to come out ahead,LOL. Rosemary also states that in operation the internal diode is conducting, if the drain to source breakdown voltage is 1000v then we can assume her transient spikes are in excess of this. I wonder has any of your circuit voltages exceeded 1000v? If your video's are any indication then I can assume you are nowhere near the operating parameters dictated by Rosemary. All of this relates to the beginning of this post, if you want to practice common electronics then you should expect common results, if however you take your circuits and your understanding to the next level then you become the artist not bound by common practice nor common results.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.