Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 13, 2009, 05:29:35 PM
assumption. irrelevant.

as for the kilowatts, i don't NEED them. again look up the difference between wants and needs...

i don't drive a car...

much less than yours takes. i have a different relationship to my wants/needs than you do...

yes, completely subjective, that i will agree with.

blah

blah

not really, i can supply myself with all the power i need. it would seem i'm not as fat, lazy and complacent as you...

Great.  Another smart-a$$ed remark from an a$$hole.

Are you totally self-sufficient or just talking $hit?

No car?  Man that sucks... I'll bet that Rosie likes a nice drive once in a while.  Tell the guy at the car lot that you are going "courtin'...he'll fix you right up!

I have a horse, and he likes to eat.  Nobody rides for free...

Nice dodge on the infatuation thing.  Proof is in your response, Sucker!
You're a puppet and I'm pulling your strings...dance little puppet...dance!

Always one of you around when a lady get's her hands dirty workin'...

-------------

See Rosie?  ION is trying to help.  Now you can skip all the BS and get down to business.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

poynt99

Grumpy.

Have you ever wondered how entertaining it might be to have two of these types going at each other?

Imagine.....omnibus vs. wilbyinebriated....and konduct can referee !

Of course this wouldn't work too well if they were indeed one and the same person. I doubt they are, but they must be related at least.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

poynt99

Quote from: witsend on November 13, 2009, 11:22:47 AM
Which brings me back to Poynty's objects.  He firstly assured us that there would never be a gain.  He now states - categorically - that any evident gain is due to bad measurement or bad experimental practice.
Correct. However to clarify, I have been expressing serious concern about the integrity of both Glen's and my own raw data from at least the time I began testing. This goes back a number of weeks.

But the truth is that Fuzzy's testing standards are impeccable and well in excess of what would commonly be required to evaluate energies.  It's an extraordinary claim and it requires his extraordinary skills as an experimentalist - to give the required proof.  Fortunately Fuzzy is equal to the tastk.

No offense to Fuzzy, but that's a rather extraordinary disposition. On what is it based?

And the tools that we use to measure?  They're state of the art. 

The TDS3054C is a good and desirable scope, but it is far from "state of the art". In terms of the entire Tektronix lineup and compared to other oscilloscopes out there, it is at an intermediate level, or slightly below. One limitation I found it has is a relatively low record length of 10k, which is ok for general purpose display and data dumps, but it's a struggle for capturing extremely short events using high sample rates at certain settings.

And how deep into that barrel are you going to reach to find your next objections.
That depends entirely on what your team comes up with next.

We're about to put paid to your requirement for these exotic probes you reference. 

Looking forward to some actual substantiation. There's nothing really too exotic about them, they're just an expensive tool.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Grumpy

Quote from: poynt99 on November 13, 2009, 07:17:27 PM
Grumpy.

Have you ever wondered how entertaining it might be to have two of these types going at each other?

Imagine.....omnibus vs. wilbyinebriated....and konduct can referee !

Of course this wouldn't work too well if they were indeed one and the same person. I doubt they are, but they must be related at least.

As comical as this would be, I was quite serious about the deadline.  Lobbing shots gets us nowhere.

A more important question is how do I prove that a new force exists?  Make the force and get the drift.  (Actually it's not new, physicist are aware of it, on paper at least.)

They rotate it to build the energy levels - cross field drift effects have been the subject of exploration for some time. 

Funny how the pot shakes when it starts boiling...hahaha!

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Grumpy on November 13, 2009, 06:15:38 PM
Great.  Another smart-a$$ed remark from an a$$hole.

Are you totally self-sufficient or just talking $hit?

No car?  Man that sucks... I'll bet that Rosie likes a nice drive once in a while.  Tell the guy at the car lot that you are going "courtin'...he'll fix you right up!

I have a horse, and he likes to eat.  Nobody rides for free...

Nice dodge on the infatuation thing.  Proof is in your response, Sucker!
You're a puppet and I'm pulling your strings...dance little puppet...dance!

Always one of you around when a lady get's her hands dirty workin'...

-------------

See Rosie?  ION is trying to help.  Now you can skip all the BS and get down to business.
ad hominem. irrelevant.

not totally, but close enough.

i didn't say i don't have a car, i said i don't drive a car. ::) not really, i'm just not as attached to lazy convenience as you. red herring.

that's nice, i always imagined you as a guy that likes 1000 pounds of meat between his legs... i use the motive power nature provided me, or a bike.

more strawman/red herring irrelevance. must be a slow day in TPU land?

let's recap. a slew of logical fallacies from you and nothing on topic...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe