Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Thank you Justalabrat.

You pretty much hit it right on.

The author/inventor did not mean HF as is labeled in a spectrum chart, it is more meant as a general term used for frequency content above and beyond a few megahertz.

I did not have the energy nor feel the need to explain this however. It is just common sense.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: poynt99 on November 15, 2009, 12:44:36 PM
Thank you Justalabrat.

You pretty much hit it right on.

The author/inventor did not mean HF as is labeled in a spectrum chart, it is more meant as a general term used for frequency content above and beyond a few megahertz.

I did not have the energy nor feel the need to explain this however. It is just common sense.

WHAT? you have the energy to pester fuzzy about every detail but you can't manage to clearly make the point you were trying to make? because you don't have the energy??? come on poynt, you don't really expect anyone to buy that do you? i recall milehigh doing something similar. avoiding answering specific questions claiming he was 'too tired' only to go right back to pestering aaron in the next sentence.

we are still wondering if you can back up that claim about your new meter. no pictures from you yet, showing your said measurements. i'm starting to suspect you have no replication and are still playing with sims...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ION

The last test circuit I submitted had a fatal flaw and only held true if the duty cycle was 100% otherwise R1 had to be sized based on the duty cycle. This offering rectifies those errors by having a slave circuit mirroring the "DUT" duty cycle in the "control" resistor.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: ION on November 15, 2009, 02:47:54 PM
The last test circuit I submitted had a fatal flaw and only held true if the duty cycle was 100% otherwise R1 had to be sized based on the duty cycle. This offering rectifies those errors by having a slave circuit mirroring the "DUT" duty cycle in the "control" resistor.

Hi ION,

Thanks for your method of testing the circuit, but unless it's a approve testing method that has been used by some university, government or accredited testing agency on the method of measuring where there is reference material, a document, PDF or text showing the procedure that was used and been published it would be difficult for it used in a paper submitted to IEEE or IOP ( Institute of Physics ) for consideration if it wasn't a approved method. I hope you can understand that we need a tried and approved method if you know of any published information it would be quite a help as it appears no one has been able to find something that has been used yet other than the method we are presently using now.

I also might mention all temperature measurements I have posted have been obtained using a "FLUKE" 62 Mini non-contact IR Thermometer and appear to be very accurate with possibly the exception of my prototype "Quantum" 10 Ohm load resistor that has a high temperature RTV silicone covering the coil windings. This has actually "INSULATED" the exterior of prototype resistor windings and lowered the surface temperature readings some, so the actual temperatures are probably much higher than my recorded measurements during testing on this component. 

Fuzzy
:)

ION

Fuzzy

Thank you for the "heads up" regarding the lack of academic worthiness of the circuit recently submitted. I was not intending that this be used to win the approval of academia, rather just an idea for a simple test that in the event they were curious, could be used by others on the forum that don't have access to expensive test equipment.

The aim was they might verify for themselves the efficacy of Rosemary Ainslie's claims in the Quantum paper, not write a paper for submission themselves using this circuit as a reference.

Of course anyone needing to win the approval of academia will have to submit to their standards.

Personally, I just want to heat my home with something other than wood or oil and COP>17 should do the trick.

Point taken...thanks again...ION