Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

You see rosemary, pointZERO has been thrown off this forum, so he might be a little soar from it. I think if milehigh keeps his armchair too warm he might follow the same road.

fuzzytomcat

Hi everyone,

Here is the release of the submitted "open source" paper to the IEEE ....

Open Source Evaluation of Power Transients Generated to Improve Performance Coefficient of Resistive Heating Systems   (link)

I must thank everyone for there patience, efforts and help in compiling this document.

Fuzzy
:)

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Guys

Paper's in and I'm enjoying the novel experience of a life without a deadline.  Will have to find a new project somewhere.

I saw your note broli.  Not happy that our Poynty Poynt has been forcibly evicted.  Real decorative value there - even if he tends to pendantry.  Hopefully Stefan is simply giving him a period to try and temper some of that arrogance.  LOL 

And Wilby - I hope you've seen the latest posts at EF.com.  You need to take a read of the paper.  Such excitement.  Now we'll have to wait and see what our reviewers will do.  Last time it was rejected by consensus and I think it was something in the order of 0 in support 5 against.  At least this time we had Harvey to add the required professional touch - and Fuzzy's excellent - impeccable - uniquivocal - extraordinary - amazing - and somewhat obsessive? experimental skills.  AM HOPELESSLY INDEBTED GUYS.

And TK?  Eat your heart out.  That goes to all those in that orchestrated attack in the early chapters of this thread.  But we've got a way to go yet.  Our little experiment was, of necessity, confined to 'small values' so that we could give mainstream unequivocal proof.  There's a limit to what the average DSO can manage - even one in the class we were privileged to use.   It's now up to you guys to find out how to get this applied with force and effect.  If this is really dark matter from dark energy that we're tapping - then the sky is not the limit - the universe is.  That's got to be exciting. 

I see Fuzzy published my model on the internet together with our paper.  So the links are there.  I'm going to ask Stefan or Fuzzy to post key para's from the paper directly to the thread.  But will do so when I've caught up on some sleep. 

Thanks to all those who supported us.  Actually and thank you to those that didn't.  Through strange and mysterious paradoxes - it all seemed to help.

;D

MileHigh

Rosemary:

Poynt and I briefly discussed your paper and we both give it a big "thumbs down."

It's actually baffling because you make a claim of COP > 4 and provide no measurement data in the paper to back it up.  It makes no sense.

Links to Glen's postings on the EF don't advance your proposition at all.  We can't figure out what all the celebrating is about, it is like you are all in denial that the paper provides no substantive data.

The language in the first few paragraphs will disqualify any possible submission to an IEEE journal, not to mention again that you provide no data.

MileHigh

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello MileHigh.  Nice to see you're still posting here.  It seems Poynty Poynt's got himself banned? 

Always thought my language skills were good?  And if you're objecting to the lack of data and that's your only complaint - well then.  Neither objections amount to much.  The data is in.  The language is good. 

But 10 out of 10 for sticking to your corner here MH.  For reasons that entirely elude me I actually believed that - deep down - you wanted to be convinced on the hopes of zero point energy.  Shows how naive I am.

By the way - I'd be glad if this thread could now 'fall off a cliff' as you put it. I think we've more or less concluded this topic.  We can re-evaluate when and if we get comments from our reviewers.  How's that for a compromise?

And what are you going to do for company?  Dig up the dead trolls and mutter long into the nights?  ;D  I'm intrigued to see how many of you will join that unholy cabal.  Incidentally I plan to redraw the victory jig and see if I can squeeze Poynty's ego onto that same page. It'll be challenging but I'm up for it.  This time I'll give you some hair.  LOL.  I miss you both - in strange and perverse ways.  Thank goodness.  My real challenge at the moment is to try and get normalcy back into my sleep patterns and some semblance of a life away from this keyboard. 

:-* :)