Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powershot

Because the waveforms cannot be interpreted accurately, calorimetry is the only
accurate method to determine the claim.  It is simple: raising a known amount of
water to a certain temperature.  That is simple and known for, um, since JOULE.

That no one is willing to do calorimetry points to fraud.

Pirate88179

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: powershot on January 21, 2010, 10:19:12 PM
Because the waveforms cannot be interpreted accurately, calorimetry is the only
accurate method to determine the claim.  It is simple: raising a known amount of
water to a certain temperature.  That is simple and known for, um, since JOULE.

That no one is willing to do calorimetry points to fraud.

So I'm a fraud ??? How nice another troll that has no documentation or references from a accredited testing agency, university or academic journal on how it has been done with full disclosure on the process .....

Fuzzy
>:(

guruji

Hi fuzzy don't care about certain people what they think of others. It is there problem continue to do the research.
I hooked four drained batteries to get 22v :'( and still no heat came >:( cannot understand what's wrong.
I've built other circuits like a pwm;lawton circuit and more.
One of the pulse modulator that I've built gave alot of heat on the mosfet. ;D
Hope I find the fault in the rosemary circuit that I've did.
Thanks guys.

fuzzytomcat

Well Rosemary it would have been nice to have the FULL story that during this whole 8 month testing and evaluation exercise of the Quantum "Mosfet Heating Circuit" device that in fact "YOU" presently have in your possession "in storage" withheld from all experimenters .....

1) Working models of the Quantum "Mosfet Heating Circuit" device
2) Components of the Quantum "Mosfet Heating Circuit" device
3) Photographs of the Quantum "Mosfet Heating Circuit" device
4) Documented information from BP
5) Documented information from ABB

And this was nothing but a Chinese Fire Drill for any and all experimenters with only moral support from you, not divulging that you have done this in a attempt of a "independent verification" of any findings on the Quantum article for your thesis "ONLY" nothing else.

This has been nothing but duping the "Open Source" community for help in creating a Academic paper to promote your thesis on your Magnetic Field Model nothing else.

Open Source has a different definition to you, in fact you have not been "OPEN" in your motives here and have used members for your own benefit nothing else.

>:(