Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceStorm

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 12, 2009, 01:36:47 AM
she said that long after you used the incorrect fet. substituting what you have on hand while attempting a 'replication' is not good scientific method, even if it turns out later that the part may be acceptable. why do you have such trouble understanding that? nice try at the misdirection though.

I hope you do understand that there a world between "1 part not identical" and "Circuit not doing what it should be". Personaly if i was not getting the effect Rosemary was claiming with all the circuit working, i will think that maybe the fet make realy a big difference, but when the circuit dosent work at all like it should be from start... i hope you do understand that the FET part make no difference at all.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 12, 2009, 01:36:47 AM
she said that long after you used the incorrect fet. substituting what you have on hand while attempting a 'replication' is not good scientific method, even if it turns out later that the part may be acceptable. why do you have such trouble understanding that? nice try at the misdirection though.

No, she actually said it long before--years ago. I suppose you will read the material, eventually. And I'll put my scientific method up against yours, any day of the week.

Done much classroom teaching at the university level? Got any credentials from universities? Got a job in a scientific field? Got any publications in major peer-reviewed scientific journals? Good, I'm glad. Because I have, and I do, too. I still get about a dozen reprint requests a month, and it's been nearly ten years since that particular paper was published.

Nice straw man, though.

Now, will you ffs change your tape?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: IceStorm on July 12, 2009, 01:46:19 AM
I hope you do understand that there a world between "1 part not identical" and "Circuit not doing what it should be". Personaly if i was not getting the effect Rosemary was claiming with all the circuit working, i will think that maybe the fet make realy a big difference, but when the circuit dosent work at all like it should be from start... i hope you do understand that the FET part make no difference at all.

Best Regards,
IceStorm
have you read my posts re: the fet where i said i agree with him? (mostly) ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 12, 2009, 01:48:37 AM
No, she actually said it long before--years ago. I suppose you will read the material, eventually. And I'll put my scientific method up against yours, any day of the week.

Done much classroom teaching at the university level? Got any credentials from universities? Got a job in a scientific field? Got any publications in major peer-reviewed scientific journals? Good, I'm glad. Because I have, and I do, too. I still get about a dozen reprint requests a month, and it's been nearly ten years since that particular paper was published.

Nice straw man, though.

Now, will you ffs change your tape?
you didn't know that at the time. nice misdirection though. the point remains, you used a circuit diagram which specified a irfpg50 among other components and you substituted whatever you felt like. and then proceeded to use words like identical and exact and then compared your hack to good scientific method. that's what i have always had an issue with, 30 pages running now.

as i said before, i don't care what you did on who. it's irrelevant.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

If you fkn agree, mostly, and if I have long ago conceded your point, then why in the world do you keep on harping on it?
It's getting to be quite ridiculous. You seem fairly intelligent for a troll, and it might be nice to actually discuss something substantive with you, if only you would change your meds or something.

Oh, I get it--you are a paid lackey of the Free Energy Gurus In White, and you are keeping me uselessly distracted on this thread, answering your inanities, while everybody else is happily developing their gravitymagnoSECgenerator, without skeptical interference.