Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: 0c on July 12, 2009, 01:10:01 PM
Awww, c'mon TK. Post it publicly. Lotsa folks would like to know what really goes on in that head of yours.  ;)

Including me.
::)

TinselKoala

Quote from: 0c on July 12, 2009, 01:10:01 PM
Awww, c'mon TK. Post it publicly. Lotsa folks would like to know what really goes on in that head of yours.  ;)

Some of my own whacky ideas have been discussed, but it always brings out the trolls so I don't do it very much.

But let's just say that I "have faith" in the Standard Model and in Quantum Electrodynamics (QCD I'm not so sure about). And in the usual suspects: the conservation laws, the utility of mathematical modelling (with Korzybski's caveat that "the map is not the territory". Unless you're a cartographer.)
I have faith in these things--because I don't have the ability to understand them fully, so I cannot say that I know them (cf. Feynman)-- but everytime I've tested them I find them to be correct, to within measurement accuracy. And I test them quite frequently--like with every step, breath, and eyeblink I take.

Now, within that context obviously I do not believe energy can be obtained "for free". Do I believe that one may obtain useful energy without economic cost? Yes, absolutely. But one must find a source, a flux, and a sink, and one must position oneself in the flux in such a manner and with such technology that some of the flux may be diverted to be wasted in driving your pitiful Earth machinery. Er, I mean put to good use in our society.

What's the flux? I dunno. I still think the main flux is going to turn out to be electrodynamic; I believe there is a tremendous energy reservoir made up by the capacitor of the earth and its atmosphere and ionosphere; I think that this reservoir, which ultimately powers lightning discharges, is continually recharged by the sun; I hope that someday someone might be able to position some apparatus that would be able to exploit this reservoir in two main ways: First of course as a power "source", and second, as a means of global power transmission, perhaps from some central plant that down-converted the Schumann cavity's energy store to a form that is perhaps more useful to puny Earthlings, er, I mean to us...and then re-inject it by "ringing" the cavity at harmonics of its fundamental resonant frequency.

Do I perhaps think that Nikola Tesla was on the right track? Sure. Plus he made a bunch of really neat apparatus that sparks and makes ozone--and I love that stuff.

There, that should feed the trolls for a while.

--TK

(Edit to add, no, I do not consider 0c to be a troll. )

ramset

H ,

Some Nasa and other FE stuff

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/3809-interesting-articles-free-energy-etc.html#post46942

Chet

For banned folks http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20030033916_2003038530.pdf
                       http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20050170447_2005172301.pdf
complete post
lamare 
NASA: Advanced Energetics for Aeronautical Applications
NASA publishes 2 interesting volumes "Advanced Energetics for Aeronautical Applications":

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...2003038530.pdf
Volume 2: http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...2005172301.pdf

Volume 2 contains some very interesting chapters on ZPE:

Chapter 3: ADVANCED ELECTRIC CONCEPTS
Chapter 4: BREAKTHROUGH ENERGETICSâ€"ZERO POINT ENERGY

Chapter 4 handles specifically about free energy:

Zero Point Energy Principles in the Similar Technologies of Nikola Tesla and E.V. Gray
4.3.1 Dr. Peter Lindemann
4.3.2 ZPE Principles Suggested in E.V. Gray's Technology
4.3.3 The Energy Science of Dr. Nikola Tesla
4.3.4 Dr. Lindemann's Definition of "The Electro-Radiant Event"
4.3.5 Comparing E.V. Gray's Technology with that of Tesla
4.3.6 Summary of Principles for Accessing ZPE
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma