Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Oh no!
Not the AC component of a DC signal!

Do that and they will think it is AC out.
Come to think of it....
There are many who think variations in DC means the signal is AC. Better not go there.

ramset

TK
I know you have Rosemary on the stove right now, but perhaps you could comment on Don Smith ?
We know you like to play with voltage and Sparky things
Besides there's movies to watch

Bolt posted
Re: Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
« Reply #368 on: Today at 04:44:44 PM »

go and watch my 3 videos i posted here some time ago before you do anything else on this subject.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2820531/don_smith_free_energy/
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Rosemary says:

"YouTube - Electric OU 7: Up is OFF

This link has been provided by a friend from OU.Com. It's been posted by TK and apparently shows that a MOSFET is constitutionally unable to apply any effective duty cycle to a battery supply source."
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4314-cop-17-heater-rosemary-ainslie-21.html#post60482

This of course is NOT TRUE. I never said nor implied such. I show the mosfet delivering precisely any duty cycle it is sent at its gate. A mosfet is a switch, just as poynt99 explained. You tell it to turn on, it does. You tell it to turn off, it does. Depending on freq and drive current of course.

Rosemary said,
"Joit - TK is now going public with the complaint that no MOSFET can actually turn off. I think that's what he's saying. It's becoming pitiful. Certainly this is not a comment on your switch. In fact, I simply cannot understand his point. I've now viewed the video. Perhaps you can make sense of it. Very strange - to say the least. As I say - I have NO IDEA what he's trying to point to. Am not sure if .99 can explain what it's about. Is he saying the the MOSFET never turns off. Or is he just trying to ask the public why there's an apparent voltage during the off period. This is almost embarrassing."
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4314-cop-17-heater-rosemary-ainslie-21.html#post60500

This again is NOT TRUE. It is a LIE and I believe she knows it. Nobody who can use a computer could possibly be that stupid.

No mosfet can actually turn off? Where did I say or even imply that?

RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES I show a mosfet turning FULL ON and FULL OFF, and I show the relationship between the mosfet (switch!! it's a switch, not some magical device!!),  I show the relationship between the gate signal, the mosfet state (ON or OFF!!!) and the current in the load.

Rosemary, if you don't understand this, fine. Lots of other important people do, and I'm quite sure Robert Oppenheimer would also. But you don't have to--you can continue to delegate your understanding, just as you have for years.

But if you continue saying that I am saying things that I am NOT saying, you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole, like you did on NakedScientists. Because my statements are all here available in public and can be checked against what you claim about me.

And Joit!!! Good grief man, will you just hook up a simple light bulb to YOUR EXACT CIRCUIT and show us what it does---if you aren't too embarrassed.

TinselKoala

And Aaron  with reference to your questions and diagram:
The answer to all 3 questions is of course "YES". ((EDIT: oops. The second answer is of course NO. When the DRAIN looks 3.7 percent HIGH, the mosfet is OFF 3.7 percent of the time. Earlier I misread drain as gate.))

But they are the wrong questions. 
The issue is whether or not Rosemary used the right numbers in her duty cycle calculations. Clearly an accurate number for the time the MosFet is ON is needed. But this corresponds to the Drain voltage being LOW. Not high, as Joit claims and as Rosemary appears to maintain.

If you are reading here, imagine a voltmeter or oscilloscope connected at the mosfet drain. Or at the top of the resistor where it connects to the positive rail. When the gate signal is ON and the mosfet is conducting, light is on, what is the voltage at these points? When the gate signal is OFF and the mosfet is NOT conducting, light is off, what is the voltage at these points??

(Don't use an LED, you will be missing half the action. Use an incandescent bulb like I am using, or gotoluc is using. Resistive-inductive, remember? Not an led.)

Do you get it now? Do you now see why Joit is wrong, Rosemary is wrong, and poynt99 is right and I am right?

When the mosfet is conducting the voltage at those points is LOW, not high. When the voltage at those points is HIGH the mosfet is not conducting, it is off. Joit's trace shows the voltage going HIGH at the mosfet drain for short periods. The transistor is OFF at these times. If you still don't believe it, after my vids and the real builders telling you so, just hook up a bulb like I have done. Try it!
For goodness sakes, try it for yourselves with the light bulb, since interpreting scope traces is sooo very difficult and confusing.

Light bulb, Aaron and Joit.
Slow the freqs down, and think about what you are seeing. Carefully.
And also think about the implications for energy calculations that are done manually using Rosemary's method.

Aaron's example drawing is fine, and yes, as I have clearly shown the mosfet STATE (on or off) clearly exactly follows the gate drive state: ON is ON, for sure. But that's not the issue: the issue is HOW LONG it's on, and how that on time is measured. If you are looking at the Point A in Ainslie's circuit or the drain of the mosfet in your diagram, the VOLTAGE that the scope is measuring--what it uses to give the duty cycle figure...that voltage is HIGH when the MOSFET ( and the light) IS OFF. Use that exact circuit and put a meter in the exact place Rosemary does. Push that damn button and tell us what the voltage is on your meter.