Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

@Cloxxki: What do you mean, "IF"??
;D
Even the most die-hard deniers seem to have been convinced by my "critical thinking supplement." I showed it to my landlord's 7 year old daughter, and she got it. Drain HIGH = Load OFF. The hydraulic analogy even works here.
555 duty cycle as I said =  confirmed by many other builds and sims.
Probability that Ainslie used the wrong duty cycle in her manual calcs: extremely high, and not yet addressed by Ainslie.
But there's still that JOIT thing. Well, he will see too, eventually, if he ever bothers to test his circuit or read a textbook.

tagor

Quote from: NerzhDishual on July 15, 2009, 04:53:15 PM

@Tagor.
Merci.

NerzhDishual membership from  Aaron

He's all set. Please let him know.

henieck

If anybody is going to make battery test â€"there is one more idea. You can easily add one more independent indicator -aerometer for battery’s acid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerometer This will indicate density â€" which is directly related to number of ions â€" which is related to the degree of charging/discharging. I couldn’t use it in my test because I had too small battery to fill up my bulky probe. I would just measure the density at the extreme points. It is not extremely exact - but will entirely independently to voltage measurement confirm any substantial anomalies if any are present. If you are going to use it as a rookie â€" remember to wear work/old clothes â€" because if there is any invisible droplet of acid, after some hours will destroy the fabric- so after next washing you will see a little hole, or many holes…Just don’t make any mess with this idea again, because I don’t know if it was me who mentioned to use simulation first â€" but now people are trying to prove/disprove the whole over unity concept this way. I was mainly thinking about the fact that “one resistor warmer then the other one” phenomenon was not any supernatural occurrence â€" since it was defined in the software already. But ff there is any NEW zipon theory or over unity to be found â€" I think it is logical to search in reality, not in already existing software models.

I don’t know if I understood it right, but I think I saw comments that there is very little current going back from the coil. At one, random instance as example I recovered 31J into the capacitor out of every 185J delivered to the coil (unknown freq and duty cycle). Connecting the flyback to the battery â€" the increased current was even bigger, closer to 40:60 (probably due to different internal resistance or something). Like Rosemary says â€" you can sweep the frequency and duty - and find the range where the current circulating in the circuit almost doubles. Connect and disconnect the flyback to the battery’s positive terminal to see and detect that. The current measured between the battery and the coil will substantially increase.
On the other hand there is no overall charging visible â€" because in on cycle battery takes charge â€" and the very next one gives everything away, plus some more for heating.

Quote from: tagor on July 16, 2009, 01:01:54 AM

NerzhDishual membership from  Aaron

He's all set. Please let him know.

Clearly Rosemary has a mission here to prove the concept- and everything contrary to this goal is being deleted. She acts like omniscient and enlightened sect master. She even asked her dedicated servant Aron to check the background of new members. Whoever turns “against” the master is condemned or accused of suspicious motives, discredited and ejected. Stalin would simply kill… Those who show just ANYTHING that can be interpreted her way are cherished.

Yucca

Quote from: henieck on July 16, 2009, 04:59:20 AM
She acts like omniscient and enlightened sect master. She even asked her dedicated servant Aron to check the background of new members. Whoever turns “against” the master is condemned or accused of suspicious motives, discredited and ejected. Stalin would simply kill… Those who show just ANYTHING that can be interpreted her way are cherished.

LOL,  :D, So funny, she certainly knows how to groom people by feeding them extra sugary compliments, calling them "angels" and so forth.

What I thought was particularly entertaining was when you entered her thread, at first she was all gushy and luvvy, trying to attract you into the fold, then as you kept hold of your logic she started to turn nasty and now you´ve rubbed shoulders with TK you´re on her execution list! :D

poynt99

henieck,

Yes it's the age old pattern. It's part of life on FE forums it seems, and there's no clear way to change it.

I've failed to do any real good over there and very little over here as well it seems. I had hoped that the folks who needed the info would have been discussing it. I suppose it is human nature to ignore information that requires a little time and open-mindedness to understand. I've been around long enough to have known beforehand the outcome of such a proposition, but I guess we all need reminders from time to time. Consider me "refreshed".

Time to re-focus on my own work, but I am interested in seeing what Zoltan has to present.

So far my simulation results are quite different than his. Basically, the wave forms I am obtaining are "mirrored" compared to his, and I am getting only about 1/10th the voltage and current he is.

Fundamentally, the circuit he used is predisposed to unrealistic results because the inductor model used is unrealistic. There is no series DC resistance, nor parallel capacitance included in the model. Also, the Gate drive is unrealistic as well, as there must be some finite resistance in the Gate path, which by nature will reduce the rise and fall times the MOSFET can switch. Albeit this is a somewhat minor omission, but is good practice to include when doing simulations.

I am a little surprised that at his level, these important elements were omitted.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209