Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

More lies from Err-on, I see.

The recent posting of Aaron's (or rather Peter's) 555 timer circuit, that "will" make a 3.7 percent ON duty cycle, is FINALLY an admission from the Ainslie camp that the ORIGINAL circuit, as published in the Quantum article, and as referenced in the EIT.pdf paper, CANNOT under any circumstances perform as Ainslie claimed in those documents.

And it should be obvious that this new circuit is NOT the one that Ainslie used, either.

SO, we are still waiting to see the CORRECT ACTUAL EXACT circuit that Ainslie did in fact use in the experiment.

And I am still waiting for some apology or at least acknowledgement that I was right about this issue ALL ALONG, since 6 weeks or so ago. And this was the issue that got me dissed and kicked off energeticforum with lots of people saying I couldn't be right. YOU WERE ALL WRONG about this fact, and you were all wrong about the drain voltage being HIGH when the transistor is OFF, and you will be shown to be wrong about the "random aperiodic oscillations" and you will be shown to be wrong about the heat excess and the battery charging. There is NO COP>17 here.

And, my dear Aaron, you aren't seeing any gains either.

But what does this have to do with the original Ainslie apparatus? She used some undetermined circuit, she used an impossibly small inductance, she used a Fluke ScopeMeter 199 to make her measurements, she used a recirculation diode in the EIT report but not in the Quantum report (of the SAME experiment)...there are just too many discrepancies. And now we have a new circuit that ALSO works.

Shades of Mylow.
Everything Aaron builds is OU. Yet he is still posting on energeticforum and trying to make YET ANOTHER ou device. And nobody but nobody else is able to get what he's reporting.
Maybe the key is a cheap oscilloscope without a good trigger. If so, I am out of luck.

TinselKoala

Quote from: qiman on July 28, 2009, 01:48:34 PM
You know exactly what it means.... mr monk

documentation beats conversation...

So you clearly admit defeat and you are unable to even show over 1.0 COP.
I guess this is what the record book can show for your replication attempt  ;)

Did you read that attached .pdf? No, of course not. Perhaps you can tell us, Err-on, what RMS power is and what it means.
I provide you with documentation, all you provide is asininity.

I have indeed not been able to achieve COP>1 with this circuit. Neither have you.

Do I now have the correct waveform to use? Is that a scope shot of the GATE of the mosfet? And made using your new 555 timer from Peter?

Where is the random aperiodic oscillation that was so important last week?

You can't even be consistent with your misinformation, Err-on.

TinselKoala

And WHEN will someone answer the question about the inductance?
Oh, I forgot, Aaron has no way to measure inductance and can't figure out how to do it "manually" using an oscilloscope and a signal generator.

But the question still remains: Ainslie claimed to use 0.00864 milliHenries. Aaron's load resistor is about 0.160 to 0.200 milliHenries. And Aaron says it is TOO SMALL.

SO, Err-on, what is up with that? Huh?

How did Ainslie manage to do what she claimed, with a TINY inductance, a FLIPPED 555 duty cycle, and no knowledge of calculus?

Huh?

HOW.

qiman

Middle one has spike much higher than battery supply voltage and with smooth ringing.Superior charging and heat production. It is the obvious winner but still do the tests.

http://www.feelthevibe.com/free_energy/rosemary_ainslie/ringingrepeat.jpg