Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on August 02, 2009, 01:01:47 PM
Hi everyone,

Here are some possible suitable substitutions for the MOSFET .....

PDF - International Rectifier - IRFPG50

PDF - Fairchild Semiconductor - FQH8N100C
PDF - Fairchild Semiconductor - FQAF11N90C
PDF - ST Microelectronics - STW9N150

Regards,
Fuzzy
:)

Oh, nooo....can't touch the Holy Mosfat...IRFPG50 is the only one that will work--no, wait, any transistor will work...no, wait, only the 2sk1548 won't work....no, wait.....I'm confused.

Do the data sheets for those transistors specify the avalanche parameters? (ED. I see they do, some anyway. Good.)

Anyway, thanks fuzzy. I still have 9 good IRFPG50 units, which will work well in my DRSSTC h-bridge driver, even if they don't make free energy.

0c

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 02, 2009, 01:16:41 PM
When you say "8055 code" do you mean the stuff that came with the card? Only windblows programs and drivers in there.

I was speaking of the k8055lib package. I didn't read far enough into the docs to see whether it contained some sort of test driver or not. I was just reading stuff regarding the build process.

As far as rolling your own, that's only necessary if the available software doesn't do what you need it to. Language isn't important, but interfacing Fortran to C++ might be pretty challenging, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help with that (I have a hard enough time dealing with some of the legacy COBOL code I have to deal with). If it's C/C++/Java, I can probably help, as long as it doesn't suck up too much of my time. I may be able to help with BASIC or Pascal, depending on how complex it is, I'm getting a bit rusty there. I can make some sense of Perl and Python, but I don't really like either one and avoid them whenever possible.

TinselKoala

Well, thanks for taking a look. I think if I can just get the compile issues out of the way the rest will be smooth sailing. Yeh, right. At least it looks like the gui and the python apps are what I need, and once the system knows it knows about the board, I might even be able to get LabView to wiggle it and bwink its wee wittle wights.
But the compile...it would be good if we could figure that one out.

TinselKoala

And since there is once again discussion of the mosfet, I will once again point out:
ALL the data and experimental results that I have posted about the Ainslie circuit, since long ago, are taken with the IRFPG50 mosfet.
I only use the 2SK1548 for comparison purposes--to show that it is superior at producing heat, and voltage spikes--and demonstration.
The heat profiles, the power calculations, the LeCroy energy balance demos using stored traces--ALL of those are done using the IRFPG50 mosfet.

So, fine, if you don't want to compare the performance in your circuits, that's up to you. But you can't invalidate my data so easily--because I didn't use the 2sk for the Ainslie data runs, just for comparison runs. As CLEARLY STATED in the appropriate places.

So we have yet more distortion and misinformation and willful misunderstanding and misrepresentation from Err-on, Master of Straw Men.

TinselKoala

Quote from: 0c on August 02, 2009, 01:41:53 PM
I was speaking of the k8055lib package. I didn't read far enough into the docs to see whether it contained some sort of test driver or not. I was just reading stuff regarding the build process.

As far as rolling your own, that's only necessary if the available software doesn't do what you need it to. Language isn't important, but interfacing Fortran to C++ might be pretty challenging, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help with that (I have a hard enough time dealing with some of the legacy COBOL code I have to deal with). If it's C/C++/Java, I can probably help, as long as it doesn't suck up too much of my time. I may be able to help with BASIC or Pascal, depending on how complex it is, I'm getting a bit rusty there. I can make some sense of Perl and Python, but I don't really like either one and avoid them whenever possible.

If it's missing headers I can install them, but I can't tell from looking at the available list what I might need.