Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.Roksund

Re: Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

I am a Novice member in this forum, but a retired electronic engineer with some 35 years of experience. I take the chance that my posting is a little bit beside what is discussed in this tread.

In the last one and a half year or so I have done research on capturing energy from the inductive back spike from transformers. I use my own kind of circuit and use a microcomputer to control the switches. Experimentally I have several times â€" and with different duty cycles - obtained  2 - 5  times electrical energy output relative to the input.

I have read a lot in this forum and other forums - of similar circuits to the Rosemary Ainslies, and I am worried of the fact that she and Peter Kevin ASHBY has obtained a patent on a circuit which seem to operate in  similar - or quite similar ways, that many  other publizised circuits do. In my oppinion it should not be possible to get a patent on a system or circuit that have been discussed openly for such a long time.

Here is the link to the patent:
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?wo=1999038247&IA=IE1999000005&DISPLAY=STATUS

Do any of you have comments to this.

Regards from S.Roksund - Norway.

Groundloop

@S.Roksund,

wrote: <obtained  2 - 5  times electrical energy output relative to the input.>

Can you post the information on how you managed to do that? If you do not want to
post the information here, please PM me and will give you my email address.

Regards,
Groundloop, Norway.

TinselKoala

Isn't that a patent APPLICATION, not a patent?
Has an actual patent been granted?

S.Roksund

To me it look like an issued patent. It is even shown that it was patented in most countries of the world. If I am wrong on this, it is the first time I see someone applying for worldwide patentents before they have got the original patent accepted. But - I am not an expert on patent laws, I just know that one can not patent something that has been discussed and shown openly. Just trying to get things right here.

SR

S.Roksund

To Groundloop
I will contact you.

Regards
SR