Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Here are some measurements from my replication of Aaron's / Peter's circuit: -

Frequency: Approx 2.4KHz.

Voltage across load inductor / resistor: 23V scoped, 2.2V AVO meter.

Voltage across mosfet (drain to source): 23V scoped, 23V AVO meter.

Voltage across shunt: See attached scope shots.

Duty cycle: 10.4% scoped across mosfet drain to source. 8.3% scoped 555 pin3 to ground.

Hoppy

Scoped across shunt 5V / 50us - Deleted, see post 893.

Hoppy

Scoped across mosfet gate to source, 5V / 50uS: -

Hoppy

Scoped across mosfet drain to source, 5V / 50uS: -

qiman

Quote from: MileHigh on August 06, 2009, 07:24:04 PMI am going to respond to Aaron's kicking me off of the forum, but I promise you that I am not championing a cause or anything.  Just closing the loop.

There are "points" that your skeptical group bring up - and is on record to show how much you, Poynt, Tinsel Koala and any other skeptics have a strong consistency in being wrong and making false claims.

1. TK's (Tinsel Koala) claim the Quantum article timer is wrong (FACT - it works)
   2. TK's claim the Quantum article circuit won't oscillate (FACT - it does)
   3. TK's claim the oscillation is a red herring (FACT - it isn't)
   4. Poynt99 and Poynt's claim there is NO AC in this circuit at all (FACT - there is in the load inductive resistor)
   5. All claims the diode can't help charge input battery (FACT - it does)
   6. All claims the spikes will damage the mosfet and that the ringing should be stopped (FACT - this mosfet IRFPG50 is designed EXACTLY for this kind of application)
   7. All claims that the spike would be too small to be significant (FACT - on a decent circuit the voltage is 4 times the input voltage, it charges batteries or caps - it is VERY significant)
   8. All claims that when the mosfet is off, the battery cannot conduct and therefore won't receive a charge (FACT - the diode in the mosfet allows just this exact current conduction as it is designed to do this!)
   9. All claims that the spike will disappear with improved circuit connections, etc... (FACT - it only makes the spike bigger)
  10. All claims that the inductive resistor will change resistance as it heats up will throw off all the numbers (FACT - these resistors are made to be VERY ACCURATE at these operating temperatures. That is the whole point. They can be within 5% across a WIDE range of temperatures but the most discrepancy will be when they are extremely cold (way below ambient - or way too hot - this demonstrates the skeptics knowledge of this kind of resistor is completely lacking)
  11. Skeptics claim that a battery capacitance analyzer is an accurate way to determine battery capacitance for load testing and this supposedly makes the actual draw down tests unnecessary. (FACT - they are good only for sorting through batteries to see which ones need replacing or not. They are in NO WAY AT ALL - an accurate way to see what a battery will deliver.)
  12. When skeptics analyzed my waveform of the shunt - it was determined all the ringing was above the 0 line in the positive including the bottom half of the ringing. (FACT - The middle of the positive and amplitude of the ringing after the negative spike is in fact the zero line - and by not knowing this, they admit they don't understand how to read a waveform.)
  13. The skeptics claimed that the ringing cancels out any charging effect the negative spike will give. (FACT - The negative spike reduces what the battery delivers in net - the ringing down itself cancels itself out as far as battery charging ability but provides extra heat to the coil.)

There are a LOT more.

qiman

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 06, 2009, 07:26:45 PM
I am not sure about the validity of taking the load to "a stabilized temperature" as an endpoint.

This measure does not take into account the time involved to get there, and is fraught with error potential in other ways. I think it's one of the problematic areas of Ainslie's original control experiment as reported.

Irrelevant scientific quackery.

Start timing the test after it is at a stabilized temperature and battery drops to certain voltage from full charge.

With the control wattage on the same battery after charged up, do not start timing until battery is also down to certain voltage.

This is an ACCURATE way to do it.