Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

Oh come on guys...zero point/quantum is the cause that has created everything...it is a different energy and was well created without beginning and without end so it will last forever...if you doubt this go have a good look at the time domain...it will prove that.

The universe recycles it's self endlessly...the electron that does not dissipate proves that...it is the divine law of give more out than in and is a miracle that only god him self in the deep blue knows.

This sort of stuff needs a serious attitude...to look at the bigger picture...conventional em knowledge does not fit this kind of stuff..so it is like blindly pokeing a cow up the backside so to speak.

Best to study cavitys or get something to read about it...because rf knowledge with cavity knowledge will help you succeed better...some peoples approach to this is like..pfft.

But then thanks to the hoaxs that have done this damage and as i can read peoples minds through the vibe/influence...well ......everyone needs to be open...but being flamed for being open is not for the win...you have got to have a very very close look at it..to see the obvious...don smith pdf will help you to understand it.

Really only claiming that this works is not enough really...you have got to have a video exposeing everything so people watching it know you are not hideing something....yea well that is what it takes for people to do it.

People are interested in the money..but really it has all been done before and look at what most people are using until you admit going the money route does not go really far in regards to get everyone to use it.

Don't treat is as complex it is like not knowing how to draw a star...really it is simplistic..if you study these things take the key points..then understand it your own way but study the key principles that was suppressed..or study something near it...like cavitys because that is what overunity really is all about really..it is a catalyst.

I'll tell you something the universe is a intelligent being...and zero point/quantum is basicly cavity effect...this zero point interacts with everything..since is sustains it...if you see the cavity effect in everything...it is even working in nature it's self really as it is like part of the universe magnetic/electric system.

I have been able to make it rain faster...even stop it...cause lightings...even a huge thunder rumble and it is very dangerous...like as if you sang to the sun or something you think about the effect when the sun comes out and it makes a slight noise in your area...or you feel the effect of it coming out...yea your body is like connected to the earth in a way and your soul...if you think it does not work regarding this..then it does not...if you think it has an effect then it does...do or do not really :/...it deals with the subconscious..well that should prove it> http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm ...sick thoughts will make you sick by the way..but i see it more broader realisticly.

If you look at this the Gravity effect...these overunity devices work with neutral centers and i mean NEUTRAL..is there anything neutral about this...ooo i bet you that there is...because it how the universe works...if your  lost ...take a good look at the neutral center..or neutrons..

Take this for example it works around the 'NEUTRAL CENTER' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut6FVjKMrBo i can't hear any motors...oh go to the new section and click on more pdfs...i put some good e-books there...and read the one about keely.

If we have issues regarding who's who harti berlin should have a system where is shows you near the user name or something so everyone can see everyones ip address but only shows the first two or three numbers and the read x'd out like 82.xxx.xxx.xxx

If your not going to do that..then how can you work this one out?
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MileHigh on August 08, 2009, 03:23:34 PM
Wilby:

I have seen you around but I can't seem to recall any of your postings.  I don't want to prejudge you but I would not be surprised if your typical posting is something like "Great build!", "It should show great gains!" or "Cool!"

For the "stfu" - get your jackboots and brown shirt and report to "Doc" Peter Lindemann.  Just hope and pray a "Night of the Long Knives" never happens!

MileHigh
wow nice rebuttal. assumption, conjecture, the usual...  LMFAO nice guess, wayyy off.  again, typical.
try looking at the first page of this thread. how do you fit that big head up your anus like that? there's nothing more humorous in my book than seeing someone trip over his own tongue... ::)

do you really think you are going to convert even one of 'them'?  seriously? same goes for 'them'.
you're all wasting your time, and after 90 pages it looks pathetic i might add.

as i told agent99, i'll stay, it's fun you guys play kids games all day long.  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

MileHigh

Willie, who really needs your low-class trash-talking swagger?  Are you contributing?  Watch me play the game:  What does the "F" mean?  Bye-bye Willie.  Bye-bye Willie be good.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MileHigh on August 08, 2009, 03:47:38 PM
Willie, who really needs your low-class trash-talking swagger?  Are you contributing?  Watch me play the game:  What does the "F" mean?  Bye-bye Willie.  Bye-bye Willie be good.

how does your response address any of my points? ::)
are you contributing?  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 08, 2009, 03:29:23 PM
wow nice rebuttal. assumption, conjecture, the usual...  LMFAO nice guess, wayyy off.  again, typical.
try looking at the first page of this thread. how do you fit that big head up your anus like that? there's nothing more humorous in my book than seeing someone trip over his own tongue... ::)

do you really think you are going to convert even one of 'them'?  seriously? same goes for 'them'.
you're all wasting your time, and after 90 pages it looks pathetic i might add.

as i told agent99, i'll stay, it's fun you guys play kids games all day long.  ::)

It is best to study the old stuff...learn the bigger principles from books like keely and take points from it...this zero point/quantum is something that speeds up all the time...and it's speed is instantanous...no matter the distance...faster than light speed...it is the backbone for everything in a way.

Kid games on this forum is stupid...i'd rather keep quiet and not remove doubt that i am a fool...but this is what i am certain with here...i studied this stuff regarding all of it around the internet and i just told you the basicly principle..sure some things are not clear but trust me it deals with what i said above..if you really want a overunity machine..well those are the keys...sure science goes into more detail but when i read stuff about neutons...yea :/...it is like dna, zero point is very fast and does not stop speeding up...the dna is like a level off that does not change..zero point even interacts with your bodys Dna...the principles of the universe is vortex.

I've read about...how electrical stuff effects your cells...they can harm them or heal them...the bodys electric is like bio electric...if you put your finger tips to gether and get that tingling sensation...and then put that towards a pyramid you might do something quite ....if you knew how to do it...hard to put it in words.

There is just about enough stuff on the internet for you to study...use rapid share or bittorrent...or torrentscan.com and search for books..or scribd.

I paid for this book and also paid for it to get it scanned because i thought it would be nice for it to be on the internet :D.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18237593/Universal-Laws-Never-Before-Revealed-Keelys-Secrets

People need to be on the same page...study tom bearden...why the hell has a guy who got discplined in the military go on about overunity is there...you really ought to know that the military takes no sh&* what so ever and it stays with you for a lifetime.

When i was at school and got shouted by someone who served in the military...they really DO SHOUT.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)