Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Start and finish of trailing edge spike: (second picture has the area shown in the first picture, cranked a full screen up out of sight, to reveal the bottom of the spike.)

With a faster scope the spike would no doubt be seen to go even further. There's actually a lot of power in that skinny spike.

also antlike

Interesting, I have never heard of Rosemary Ainslie before.

fritznien

nice work TK, i wish my stuff was as neat.
just a couple of things you are using wire wound resisters, lots of inductance at 2.4 kHz. which explains the spikes.
a FET is just a switch so my money is on bad measurements. easy enough to make a filtered supply and measure DC on the input to
see what the real input is.
have fun
fritznien

WilbyInebriated

any plan on doing it right? meaning getting proper components for the ones that you have that are not spec.
do you plan to use a calorimeter if/when you make the circuit to spec?

i am assuming you have a diode on the genny output? could you confirm?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

exnihiloest

Hi All,

The paper from Ainslie and Buckley is intriguing because the  output/input power ratio is enormous, near 20!
But the setup is very simple, so electronics engineers should have observed such anomalies long time ago.

1) the main source of errors is RF interferences. A temperature probe placed inside a heating resistance is capacitively coupled to the circuit. As the signal in the resistance has components at high frequencies, HF currents can flow to the "heatmeter" and completely pollutes the measurement. Ham radio operators know what I mean. I don't know the background of Ainslie and Buckley but if they are not familiar with HF, they may have been trapped.

2) we also should not forget that power is needed to control the FET switching. Normally it is weak and negligeable. Nevertheless if the signal amplitude goes beyond the linear limits and the FET spec, a non negligeable part of the switching control power can pass to the output.

Thus take great care when replicating this experiment. In particular, a RF wattmeter should be used.