Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Rosemary has some fellow Donavon [I think] that is her "expert"
He's supposed to be showing up to help out

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

@99: Thank you so much for doing that. I was afraid for a while that I was going nutzo. Not that that would be bad, necessarily...

Do you mind if I post a link over there to this post, so those with eyes to see can take a look?

(Now, she is presuming to teach me how to use and read an oscilloscope...    :D   )

EDIT: I really don't like the "tone" she is taking with me. This is starting to get a bit personal, and I will be happy to pull out the "big guns" of accurate calorimetry to blow her out of the water. There's the matter of the patent applications...which in her mind seem to have the status of "patents"...and the supposed confirmations by independent labs, which turn out to be no such thing....and of course the Quantum circuit, which simply turns the mosfet ON and heats the load through simple Joule heating from the current conduction...

I suppose arrogance is a necessary concomitant of prevarication and mendacity, if one wants to enhance seeming credibility among the credulous. But it's the arrogant liers that are the worst, because they will never never admit that they are wrong and have been shovelling you a line of bs.

poynt99

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 05, 2009, 10:26:13 PM
@99: Thank you so much for doing that. I was afraid for a while that I was going nutzo. Not that that would be bad, necessarily...

Do you mind if I post a link over there to this post, so those with eyes to see can take a look?

Sure. I don't mind.

What might have caught them: If you look at the MOSFET Drain with the scope referenced to ground, the wave form will look like a 3.7% duty cycle. But in reality it looks that way because the MOSFET is pulling the coil down to ground, 96% of the time. After all, the MOSFET is connected as an INVERTER  :o

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on July 05, 2009, 11:16:58 PM
Sure. I don't mind.

What might have caught them: If you look at the MOSFET Drain with the scope referenced to ground, the wave form will look like a 3.7% duty cycle. But in reality it looks that way because the MOSFET is pulling the coil down to ground, 96% of the time. After all, the MOSFET is connected as an INVERTER  :o

Thanks.
Yep, as I explained in one of the videos, when the voltage at her monitoring point "A" goes HIGH (to battery voltage positive rail) , that means the MOSFET is OFF. And her circuit turns the mosfet OFF in the range of about 1 to 10 percent of the time. It cannot be adjusted to turn the MOSFET ON for a short duty cycle, with the component values given, as you've confirmed.

Again, I really appreciate your taking a look at this. I posted a link, but I'm pretty sure it won't do any good.

I would like to get on with testing the main OU claim. My results so far, using a 3.7 percent duty cycle and tuning the gate drive for maximum ringdown weirdness (where the battery-monitoring voltmeter goes crazy from the spikes returning on the input), I get heating of the load that seems similar to what is reported in the Quantum article and the paper. So my main beef is with the published diagram, not the data itself.  It seems that a true 3.7 percent duty cycle can heat the load, with a similar profile to what Ainslie claimed.
BUT--my control experiment, which used the very same load resistor-inductor, and a DC current-limited source supplying the same average power as was given to the load in the experimental condition (about 1.1 watts, in line with Ainslie's number)--the control experiment causes almost exactly the same heating. So I am not detecting anything like COP>17. Not even COP>1, at this point. But the mosfet gets pretty warm too, and after all, I still don't have the IRFPG50 to play with.

Cloxxki

There seemed to be another feature to her circuit.
Was it not mentioned that the batteries lasted a long time, considering the amount of heat produced?
I'm a newbie, but I suppose with a 3.7% duty cycle, your batteries are supposed to last a while? Yet, if the inverted duty cycle is the actual case, how long could her batteries be expected last?