Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 07, 2009, 05:16:54 PM
so that's a no then?

No, that's a yes. Assuming, of course, someone can tell me just what the correct circuit is, and someone else is able to get a stamp properly stuck to an envelope.

This is a no:

NO.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 05:19:05 PM
No, that's a yes. Assuming, of course, someone can tell me just what the correct circuit is, and someone else is able to get a stamp properly stuck to an envelope.

This is a no:

NO.

you still think i'm sending you a fet?  LMFAO you are funny. look tk, the other "replicators" weren't being pompous asses about their circuit being "exact", which i can't even believe you would dare to utter when i asked you straight up on page one if you had plans to do it right. then you do the same things you cry foul about R.M.A. doing, ad hom, misdirection (ie:talking about my circuit when it's yours that is up for criticism. i didn't post my incorrect "replication", you posted yours remember?)

edit: i did like how you did it wrong 4 times and then came up with that brilliant hypothesis you last posited. that one about using the fet you should have used first...  ::)
that was classic, thanks.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

OMG!!! I"VE MADE A SERIOUS ERROR!!

An error that has profound implications for my "replication" of Ainslie's "work".

In fact it is so serious that I've got to go out immediately and get supplies and components to correct it.

What have I done? How could I have been so stupid and foolish?
Oh, well, I guess there's nothing for it but to admit:

:'(

I've RUN OUT OF BOOZE!!!

TinselKoala

"you still think i'm sending you a fet?  LMFAO you are funny."

So this post from you was a baldfaced lie, then.
Well, color me especially stupid and naiive, because I tend to believe what people tell me they will do.
No more.
Either you come through and send me the transistor like you said you would, or you can go play in somebody else's yard, because my Mom won't let me play with liars.

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 06, 2009, 01:35:22 PM
well, you clearly have the ability to make BS up on the spot and then misdirect and obfuscate when called on it... i am assuming $4! is still "expensive" for you then? or is it that ebay is as difficult for you to use as google? or do you just like posting outright falsehoods as justification for doing it wrong?

send me your address and i will send you the part, you worthless bum.

building "something" may or may not require opposable thumbs. from your elevated pulpit do let us know when you get around to building it "right"...

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe