Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 07, 2009, 06:26:14 PM
1,2,3 things non spec, but the rest is "exact"

nice try on the misdirection though.

what "others". no one here is. and really we are talking about YOUR circuit. nice try on the misdirection again.
i've said several times i agree with you mostly, it's your pompous ass combined with a standard approach of substituting whatever you have on hand that i have issue with.

You're digging up obsolete posts. Running out of new material? The current shunt was replaced with a 0.25 ohm shunt right after that post. And it turns out that the 555 timer isn't the right way to go at all, Ainslie herself says to use a FG, so it looks like I was correct in my first try.
And I didn't have the 2sk1548 on hand, I scoured a major metropolitan area of nearly 10 million persons in order to get that close. I would also have considered using 2sk1365, 2sk1120, and 2sk1934. I even considered the possibility that a p-channel mosfet was used by mistake. And it's pretty clear that I understand more about transistor substitution than you do. And you're a fine one to talk, you'd win the grand award for pomposity just about anywhere they allow monkeys to compete.

And no, we, that is, the ones who count, are talking about Ainslie's circuit, whatever it might turn out to be.

TinselKoala

Quote from: 0c on July 07, 2009, 06:27:47 PM
Sounds like something I might say.

(Oh why, oh why do these discussions degenrate so?)

It's a law of nature, like Moore's law.

Would you believe that Canada Post won't even start looking for something until it's missing 90 days past the send date? It's a vast frontier, I'm telling you that for nothing.

0c

Quote from: BEP on July 07, 2009, 06:33:10 PM
The read was ..... interesting. I'll agree on a few points but my conclusion is this: These ideas can never be proved as it would require equipment that is either faster than 2c or worked in a time warp.

Won't be a problem once we herd up and harness some of them zipons.  ;)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 06:38:36 PM
You're digging up obsolete posts. Running out of new material? The current shunt was replaced with a 0.25 ohm shunt right after that post. And it turns out that the 555 timer isn't the right way to go at all, Ainslie herself says to use a FG, so it looks like I was correct in my first try.
And I didn't have the 2sk1548 on hand, I scoured a major metropolitan area of nearly 10 million persons in order to get that close. I would also have considered using 2sk1365, 2sk1120, and 2sk1934. I even considered the possibility that a p-channel mosfet was used by mistake. And it's pretty clear that I understand more about transistor substitution than you do. And you're a fine one to talk, you'd win the grand award for pomposity just about anywhere they allow monkeys to compete.

And no, we, that is, the ones who count, are talking about Ainslie's circuit, whatever it might turn out to be.
you set the precedent. my material has been the same, for 19 pages now...
1 when are you going to do it correctly?
2 don't call it exact if it isn't.

great,grand wonderful. let us know when you get around to doing the experiment that goes with that brilliant hypothesis.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 07, 2009, 06:41:15 PM
you set the precedent.

great,grand wonderful. let us know when you get around to doing the experiment that goes with that brilliant hypothesis.

"send me your address and i will send you the part, you worthless bum"

Oh, maybe you mean trying to account for the inverted duty cycle by giving her the benefit of the doubt and trying a p-channel mosfet in the circuit to see if it re-inverts the inverted cycle back to the claimed one, by some strange silicon alchemy?

Why bother--you'd just say I was in the wrong hemisphere or something.
(OOPS, did I just show your trump card for when all your other objections are met and the circuit still doesn't make COP>17? Sorry...)

"send me your address and i will send you the part, you worthless bum"

Gee, isn't this fun? I get to mock you with your own words. And all you can do is go "exact"--when it's been days since I retracted even that claim, right here on this thread, thanks to your poking.