Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 06:46:42 PM
"send me your address and i will send you the part, you worthless bum"

Oh, maybe you mean trying to account for the inverted duty cycle by giving her the benefit of the doubt and trying a p-channel mosfet in the circuit to see if it re-inverts the inverted cycle back to the claimed one, by some strange silicon alchemy?

Why bother--you'd just say I was in the wrong hemisphere or something.
(OOPS, did I just show your trump card for when all your other objections are met and the circuit still doesn't make COP>17? Sorry...)

Gee, isn't this fun? I get to mock you with your own words. And all you can do is go "exact"--when it's been days since I retracted even that claim, right here on this thread, thanks to your poking.

you know i'm not sending you a fet, why repeat that? too bad if you're that naive.
all you've done is give asinine reasons why you won't get the specified fet.
i'm not going to stop nor be distracted until you either shut up or do it right.

no i mean use the specified fet so there can't be any petty (other than the ones about color, etc. that you noted earlier) objections, as i have said before... you can read can't you?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

@BEP: Thanks for taking a look at the material. I know it was hard, my eyeballs cross up when I read that stuff, because I too am looking for testable hypotheses and real-world consequences of these theories.
What gets me is the incredible close-mindedness of these so-called open-minded researchers. I've grown to expect it, but usually when faced with incontrovertible evidence of incompetence and prevarication, like the discrepancies between the Quantum article and the EIT paper, the culprit fades away gracefully. Not in this case. Foot happily in mouth, the monologue continues, with 2c zipons and delinquent antitruants leading the way.

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 07, 2009, 06:50:46 PM
you know i'm not sending you a fet, why repeat that? too bad if you're that naive.
i'm not going to stop nor be distracted until you either shut up or do it right.

no i mean use the specified fet so there can't be any petty (other than the ones about color, etc. that you noted earlier) objections, as i have said before... you can read can't you?

ROTFL! You have abandoned any credibility you may have ever had here, and just as I was beginning to like you, too.
You can forget what I said about the drinks. You are definitely buying.

WilbyInebriated

why are you looking for testable hypothesis "over there" when you won't even test your own here?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 07, 2009, 06:50:46 PM
all you've done is give asinine reasons why you won't get the specified fet.

But Wilby, if you'd bother to get someone to read my posts out loud to you in whatever language you stutter in, you'd see that I have reproduced the heating of the load. So how could it get any better, or even be different, if I used a different mosfet? Are you saying that DC produces overunity too? Or maybe that, since I got the same heating as she did, I'm getting COP>17 already, and using the mosfet you promised to send me will improve on that? Wow, I sure hope it gets here soon then. Maybe you should airmail it, so we can hurry up and save the world from the tyranny of big oil. Since you've been so helpful, I'll even cut you in for a percent. Not a percentage, a percent.